Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Generation 9 is already won for Nintendo

I feel Switch is more of a successor to the Wii and DS, with 3DS and (especially) Wii U being experimental stopgaps.

Wii U felt especially half-baked. 3DS was an upgraded DS with an attempt to bring in glasses-free 3D, but it suffered from angle malfunction and a massive anti-3D backlash campaign claiming it caused eye and brain damage.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Well this prediction ended up aging like fine wine you should have played the lottery.

Jumpin said:

I feel Switch is more of a successor to the Wii and DS, with 3DS and (especially) Wii U being experimental stopgaps.

Wii U felt especially half-baked. 3DS was an upgraded DS with an attempt to bring in glasses-free 3D, but it suffered from angle malfunction and a massive anti-3D backlash campaign claiming it caused eye and brain damage.

Agreed. 

Dulfite said:
padib said:
Killerbee23 said:8
LMAO

Joke's on you.

Indeed, it was and is.

Gloriously accurate prediction except for QOL.

Nintendo has reutilized wrong ideas because the ideas become good enough at another time. QOL maybe is that type of idea.

VR is not the future, I believe. The Future is a touch sensor with a holograph ( Aumented reality on steroids) , for a videogame. VR is good for medical and engineer, no videogames. 

I wouldn’t go that far... I’m still waiting for Wii U to sell 240 million.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon