By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86
cannonballZ said:
Purchased captain toad a few days ago.

I have enjoyed it. Just a no brainer, sit on the couch and vegitate type of game. Unlike "Another World", which drives me out of my God Damned Mind!!!!!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

I have enjoyed it. Just a no brainer, sit on the couch and vegitate type of game. Unlike "Another World", which drives me out of my God Damned Mind!!!!!

But Another World can be beaten in like 20 minutes or less!!! 

It initially took me days to figure the game out without looking up walkthroughs on youtube.

cannonballZ said:
spurgeonryan said:

But Another World can be beaten in like 20 minutes or less!!! 

It initially took me days to figure the game out without looking up walkthroughs on youtube.

lol! Your messin with me? That game has been brutal!!!!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:

lol! Your messin with me? That game has been brutal!!!!

No, really! It can be beaten very quickly once you know what you're doing.

I still play it every now and then, I enjoy quickly running throuth the game.

You can update my list with my November game : Lego Batman 3 and my December game: Watch_dogs. You can also add my not third party games...
October: Hyrule Warriors
November: Bayonetta 2
December: Captain Toad

Around the Network

All will be updated and computed by end of the year/thread.^

Bought new Blok drop game and got art of balance demo.

TomaTito said:

Hahaha, since NoE decided to delay Captain Toad to 2015 seems like I'm not going to get anything else on 2014. No Yoshi, no Toad. Smash Bros better have the Adventure mode!

At least the eShop has stuff. Bought NES Remix 1+2 plus getting some of the NES deals.

In the end I did get a few things, but no Captain Toad :(

Just Sing Party, Batman Arkham City, Scram Kitty...
... and in the end I crumbled and got Hyrule Warriors. Xmas shouldn't be Nintendo-less!
I think I'll also get a 10eur eShop title at Christmas, maybe Pullblox World.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

What do you think of Sing Party?^

Fun, but horrible selection of songs with no options to get more.

I may get pikmin 3 and watch dogs dlc soon!

The same way I think of all these music games, they are limited by their catalogues, of which you would probably only like a pair of them. Same thing happened to me last gen with Guitar Hero... but I was able to hack Rock Band 2 and put some of my music into it.

The game&mic were selling for half price of the mic alone at other shops. Got two nights of fun out of it, so I think it was worth it. The downer like you say is that it one doesn't even have the option for DLC.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Finished Lego Batman 2 yesterday and I liked it a lot, it has its problems with the camera, graphics are not pushing anything, but it was very fun, it is now my favorite Superman game (if that makes sense to you).

Started 007 Legends and it plays decent, nothing great, nothing awful, it could have used a lot of time in polishing but is not as bad as some publications talk about it, I am around 35% of the game and I think it could be a solid 6.5/10, maybe asking 60 U$ during launch was too much, but as a bargain bin title it works.