By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

 

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%
 
A- 3 3.45%
 
B+ 6 6.90%
 
B 8 9.20%
 
B- 6 6.90%
 
C+ 11 12.64%
 
C- 6 6.90%
 
D 6 6.90%
 
F 12 13.79%
 
Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%
 
Total:86

November will be smash bros for me.

And December is Darksiders 2.



     

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:


Where you been? Working?

 

@ Flagstaad!

 

Really, I hope you get it soon!


Actually, yes! Working my ass off. Fortunately, I have the rest of the month off, I will be doing a lot of gaming in the coming weeks. 

I purchased a 55" Samsung 4K tv a few days ago:

http://www.cnet.com/products/samsung-un55hu8550/

Got it for $1500 brand new on cyber monday! Can't wait for it to get to my house, it will be delivered on tuesday. 

I will be picking up Captain Toad later on today. 



cannonballZ said:


Actually, yes! Working my ass off. Fortunately, I have the rest of the month off, I will be doing a lot of gaming in the coming weeks. 

I purchased a 55" Samsung 4K tv a few days ago:

http://www.cnet.com/products/samsung-un55hu8550/

Got it for $1500 brand new on cyber monday! Can't wait for it to get to my house, it will be delivered on tuesday. 

I will be picking up Captain Toad later on today. 

Sweet! Mine is a 50. Large tv's are must haves!

 

I have to see how much my car will cost to fix, and I may get Captain Toad tonight.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

cycycychris said:
November will be smash bros for me.

And December is Darksiders 2.


Dude! I think Darksiders 2 was just 10 dollars on the eshop last week!!!



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
cycycychris said:
November will be smash bros for me.

And December is Darksiders 2.


Dude! I think Darksiders 2 was just 10 dollars on the eshop last week!!!

It's a good thing I took advantage of that deal:)



     

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:


Where you been? Working?

 

@ Flagstaad!

 

Really, I hope you get it soon!

I just got it yesterday, just 2 copies for now, but the plan is still on to order more, the problem is that the dollar is running wild and is getting very expensive right now, to give you an example I was able to purchase a full price game in my country for 115.000 pesos, now the go for 135.000 pesos, a 17% increase in price



So I am getting the Get Close game. Another World was picked up on discount!

@ Flagstaad

You enjoying WD?



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
So I am getting the Get Close game. Another World was picked up on discount!

@ Flagstaad

You enjoying WD?

Not yet, I am currently playing Lego Batman 2 and still don't know which will be my next game (I choose at random). The good news is that the game is actually beign sold at official retail stores and at the same price as multi-platform launch (no extra 5 U$ like usual Wii U games).



Captain Toad for December :)



Purchased captain toad a few days ago.