By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86

Just got my copy of Lego Batman 3 (my november game), next week I will be ordering Watch dogs (my december game), and nothing else for this year, I already have some candidates for the first months of next year but the list keeps reducing

Around the Network
flagstaad said:
Just got my copy of Lego Batman 3 (my november game), next week I will be ordering Watch dogs (my december game), and nothing else for this year, I already have some candidates for the first months of next year but the list keeps reducing

Well the pact is over January 1st. I will do a results thread, and that will be it.

I felt like we did well here. Probably not much help, but what we did we finished together. Now Wii U seems healthier.

Got Battleminer on 3DS today, petite computer two days ago.

Got Watch Dogs and Sonic Boom on U.

Waiting for price drops and new releases for other purchases this month.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Heptrix, ping 1.5, lego super heroes, transformers rise of spark game!

Sonic boom is fun!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Well, well.... several family matters need adressing this December. So this will be a sloooow month for me.

On November I purchased:
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Rush (E-shop)
Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games

This month I bought:
Epic Mickey 2 Power of Two
Stealth 2 (eshop) - by the way, super fun platforming with excellent use of the Gamepad on co-op. Everyone should try.

New games for me only next month. Please spurgeonryan, update my list. Thanks.

Less than a month to go and the Pact is over.

I got Sonic Boom DLC this month.

Used Spirit Camera from walmart.

Wario Land 4.

Around the Network

Guys I failed you.... in November i have only got Super Smash no third parties

Switch!!!

Just got Shiney the firefly. cute game...
Thomas was alone. Boring but good concept....
Wario Land 4. Great retro game!...
and something else....?

My Watch_dogs copy is a little delayed, but should be here next week.

I purchased Smash bros in november, I haven't been on the eshop lately but I will probably get some games in a few days.

cannonballZ said:
I purchased Smash bros in november, I haven't been on the eshop lately but I will probably get some games in a few days.

Where you been? Working?

@ Flagstaad!

Really, I hope you get it soon!