By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86
cfin2987@gmail.com said:

I've been playing free civ on my Wii U (albeit, slowly). Feeling poor coming up to Christmas so this will be my contribution :D

Huh? What is free civ?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
cfin2987@gmail.com said:

I've been playing free civ on my Wii U (albeit, slowly). Feeling poor coming up to Christmas so this will be my contribution :D

Huh? What is free civ?

Free civ is a browser based civilization game. Graphics are basic and it's slow to respond on the Wii U browser but the game is so in depth it's crazy. Those of us who have played other civilization games would be well aware of what it can offer. It is technically a third party game ;) Just a free one.

http://cfin.hubpages.com/hub/Civilization-now-available-on-Wii-U-in-the-form-of-Freeciv

cfin2987@gmail.com said:
spurgeonryan said:

Huh? What is free civ?

Free civ is a browser based civilization game. Graphics are basic and it's slow to respond on the Wii U browser but the game is so in depth it's crazy. Those of us who have played other civilization games would be well aware of what it can offer. It is technically a third party game ;) Just a free one.

http://cfin.hubpages.com/hub/Civilization-now-available-on-Wii-U-in-the-form-of-Freeciv

Oh cool! Yeah a while back I played some free games like fappy birds, but then we got the clone and I never went back.

.....unless you donated to this game it does not count here :p

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

New entries for my collection in November:

Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2

I think I'm gonnna join this pact, I'll try to buy one per month, third party wii u games can get really cheap on amazon.

Consoles owned: Wii U wii gamecube DS DS lite DSi 3DS Xbox 360 Gameboy Gameboy color Gameboy advance Gameboy Advance sp Gameboy micro and PC. 

Around the Network

3rd Party I bought:

AAA:
- DS2
- AC3
- AC4
- Child of Light
- Rayman Legends
- Sonic Lost World
- Hyrule Warriors
- Bayonetta 1+2 (Special Edition)

will buy Sonic Boom in two weeks.

Indie:
too many... cherry-picks:
- Shovel Knight
- Stealth Inc. 2
- Guacamelee STCE
- Scram Kitty
- Armillo
- Cloudberry Kingdom
- Bit.Trip Presents Runner 2 Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
- more.

Indies:
backed on kickstarter:
- Hex Heroes
- Cosmochoria
- Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero
- Earthlock
- Mighty No. 9
- Hover: Revolt of Gamers
- Adventures of Pip
- Red Goddess: Inner World

Yes, I'm planing on saving the Wii U on my own. No need for you to buy anything. :P

And yes, I love Indies muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch more than AAA, I love alternative game plays and fresh ideas.

NNID: setialpha

I have Pacman and the ghostly adventures 2, i bought it for me and my daughter to play together, its a surprisingly fun game.

Nanolx said:

3rd Party I bought:

AAA:
- DS2
- AC3
- AC4
- Child of Light
- Rayman Legends
- Sonic Lost World
- Hyrule Warriors
- Bayonetta 1+2 (Special Edition)

will buy Sonic Boom in two weeks.

Indie:
too many... cherry-picks:
- Shovel Knight
- Stealth Inc. 2
- Guacamelee STCE
- Scram Kitty
- Armillo
- Cloudberry Kingdom
- Bit.Trip Presents Runner 2 Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
- more.

Indies:
backed on kickstarter:
- Hex Heroes
- Cosmochoria
- Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero
- Earthlock
- Mighty No. 9
- Hover: Revolt of Gamers
- Adventures of Pip
- Red Goddess: Inner World

Yes, I'm planing on saving the Wii U on my own. No need for you to buy anything. :P

And yes, I love Indies muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch more than AAA, I love alternative game plays and fresh ideas.

You sir, are my kind of gamer. I realized the other day that my Wii U collection has passed 50 games.

zippy said:
I have Pacman and the ghostly adventures 2, i bought it for me and my daughter to play together, its a surprisingly fun game.

The first one was fun as well! 7.5/10

Just bought the Heat wave 3 pack on How to survive for Wii U. Hopefully it will help me regroup!