By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Take a Look at the Full Schedule of Tonight’s VGX Award

Its 3 hours long and starts 1200 am central european time

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
IsawYoshi said:
forest-spirit said:
I seriously hope that Reggie gets boo'd out. If all you have to show is yet another trailer of a game we've seen a billion times already then you sure as hell doesn't deserve any applauds.

I agree. DK is something you only put in a large conferrence like E3 or Nintendo Direct, and showing it to the VGX audience is worse that not showing anything at all. Someone needs to teach Nintendo about this.

In this case yes, it is worse than not showing anything at all. Can you imagine the headlines after the show? "First screens of game1 for PS4!", "Game2 announced for Xbone!", "Oh, and Nintendo showed trailer #54 for DKCR. Lulz. DO NOT BUY A WII U PEOPLE, DO NOT BUY!!!". Heck, some fresh gameplay footage of X or Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei would be a lot better. No ones going to give a damn about DK and no matter how great it'll look (because it is going to rock) it'll get obliterated by the rest of the announcements.

If it is just DK, I'm going to be very disappointed. This is a chance to build at least some momentum.

great....we have quantum break at the beginning and titanfall at the very end.
I wish they were coupled together.

Oh well, Should be an interesting show to watch.

NintendoPie said:
forest-spirit said:
I seriously hope that Reggie gets boo'd out. If all you have to show is yet another trailer of a game we've seen a billion times already then you sure as hell doesn't deserve any applauds.

I hope people throw tomatoes at him like they did in the old days... in cartoons. That is, if he really does only show off Donkey Kong. Which is probably what is going to happen because Nintendo seem to not like doing cool things on stages recently.

What I find the most frustrating is that they most definitely have other more interesting unseen footage to show but choose to stick with DK. It's like they're failing on purpose.

Around the Network

Also, looking at this schedule makes me wonder if it is randomly arranged.

GOTY award at the middle? Smosh? Only a handful of awards? What the hell?

Demon Soul's 2 please.

or you could really surprise the hell out of me with Type-0 for well...anything (plz vita).

flove you bannaking because of you i am going to wake up at 1 to watch this!

forest-spirit said:
IsawYoshi said:
forest-spirit said:

I agree. DK is something you only put in a large conferrence like E3 or Nintendo Direct, and showing it to the VGX audience is worse that not showing anything at all. Someone needs to teach Nintendo about this.

In this case yes, it is worse than not showing anything at all. Can you imagine the headlines after the show? "First screens of game1 for PS4!", "Game2 announced for Xbone!", "Oh, and Nintendo showed trailer #54 for DKCR. Lulz. DO NOT BUY A WII U PEOPLE, DO NOT BUY!!!". Heck, some fresh gameplay footage of X or Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei would be a lot better. No ones going to give a damn about DK and no matter how great it'll look (because it is going to rock) it'll get obliterated by the rest of the announcements.

Who is watching the show? People on the Internet. Please tell me why it would relevant whatever they show?  How are the spike crowd watching if the show is online. Where are guys making this like its a big event that millions are watching. It would be lucky to get 300,000 on the stream. Nintendo would have better luck marketing there games on YouTube with heavy ads than this show.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

areason said:
flove you bannaking because of you i am going to wake up at 1 to watch this!

i flove you too.

i do however think it will be a dissapoiment, but thats just me talking.