By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation's 90%+ exclusives. *Updated with PS5 games*

Bloodborne, so PS4

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

PS1 grabbed my heart and impressed me, so it'll always be the best... but every single gen the games have improved and my enjoyment as well.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

It's too bad games like Persona 5 won't count for this list, or that Nier didn't make it to 90 in the end. I can see The Last of Us 2 and God of War making it to 90s for ps4 in the near future

You forgot FF8 which has a 90.

voted PS1 out of nostalgia

Around the Network

PS1 and PS2 have an advantage with exclusives, since those were the pre-Microsoft days.

For me, I'd say the highest quality games were on PS1, while PS2 had more games that I really liked. Most of the PS1 games I liked had Final Fantasy in the title.

PS1 had Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX, Xenogears, Parasite Eve, Resident Evil 3, Silent Hill, Crash Bandicoot 1, 2, 3, Metal Gear Solid, Tekken 1, 2,3 and many more. I go with it.

Last edited by HomokHarcos - on 19 February 2018

WTF I didn't realize this thread was 4 years old.

I guess I'll go with PS2, there were just so many games for that console.

Ganoncrotch said:

Final Fantasy 7 was out on the PC at the same time (actually a year later) as the original Playstation, sure it had Midi sound in places, but it was the same game.

Also are you not including GTA3 because it came out on the Xbox a year or so after the PS2 release of the game? if so then why is MGS2 on the list for the PS2 since that went the way of the Xbox as well later on in the generation.

It's neither a remake or a remaster, it's the exact same game, no changes. (even magic defense is still completely worthless in the original PC release of the game.)

I'll take your word for it that FF7 & MGS2 were the exact same game because I've never played them myself, will remove both.

Also just want everyone to know this thread isn't saying only 90%+ are worthwhile, only used that criteria for the lists because counting everything from 80%+ would take too long.