By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation's 90%+ exclusives. *Updated with PS5 games*

JustThatGamer said:

Some observations:

• The top 3 most acclaimed hack 'n slash games ever are PS exclusives, God of War 1,2 & 3.

Just to clarify. On your list I believe Devil May Cry is rated higher than God of War 3. And I think Ninja Gaiden Black has a higher meta than all of them.

As for the question. I would have to go with the original playstation. Crash and Spyro were just too good back then. Mindblowingly good. Tekken was awsome as well.

Playstation 3 has also been pretty great. Though I'm a big fan of it's big exclusives, I really enjoyed Demon Souls, Valkyria Chronicles, and Infamous.

I never owned a playstation 2 so can't comment on that.

Around the Network

PS1 because it had Xenogears...

The original Playstation is the winner by far in this list i mean you can't just look at Metacritic's top games, you gotta look at everything!

Spyro series
Crash 1,2,3,Racing
Twisted Metal series
Final Fantasy VII,VIII,IX,Origins,Chronicles,Tactics,Anthology
Arc The Lad 1,2,3
Tomba 1,2
Tekken 1,2,3
Tomb Raider series
Rayman series
Resident Evil 1,2,3
Silent Hill
Parasite Eve 1,2
All the RPGs the console saw as well!

The PS1 has so much to offer and is by far IMO the better console between the 3.

Vagrant story and colony wars any good?

I enjoyed them all about equally, but nostalgia would tell me that PS1>PS2>PS3. I guess I only like 1 top 10 PS1 game which was Spyro. 4 top 15 PS2 games. And 5 top 10 PS3 games. So in that sense PS3>PS2>PS1. But as I said I liked them all pretty equally :).

PS1.

crash and spyro were stupid fun. not to mention WCW Mayhem and WWF smackdown

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

PS3 overtook PS2 for me in the last couple years.

Top 10 exclusives:
1. ICO/SotC HD collection
2. Journey
3. Ni No Kuni
4. GT5
5. R&C Future: A crack in time
6. The last of us
7. LBP
8. Wipeout HD
9. Valkyria chronicles
10. Heavy rain

Ps1 for me, best memories as a youngster.

What happened with Tekken 3?

I don't think Uncharted 2 is the highest rated PS exclusive TLOU is! it has more perfect reviews if there was no quarter to shit review it would be on 97 on meta. It's a ps exclusive with the highest number of perfect reviews ever.

Anyway good thread,ps3 for me definitely.

you forgot Crash 3 ,with average of 91 from Meta
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation/crash-bandicoot-3-warped