By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation's 90%+ exclusives. *Updated with PS5 games*

PS3 had Lair and Genji and Super Rub a Dub. It wins with those alone

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Prefer PS4 exclusives, quality over quantity (i.e. better graphics)

Rab said:

Prefer PS4 exclusives, quality over quantity (i.e. better graphics)

If better graphics means better quality, would you rather play the order over Final Fantasy 7 or... basically any other exclusive pre ps4?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

If we look only PS exlusives that have 90 or over 90 score, than PS2 for me, MGS 2/3, FFX, DQ8, GoW and SotC. But overall, PS1 lineup for me.

Last edited by Miyamotoo - on 19 February 2018

Games 80 Metacritic score or over:

PS2: 303 games
PS3: 368 games
PS4: 260+ games (its still getting games)

XB1: 180 games
Switch: 57 games

PS4 is still leading the pack, when it comes to quantity of good games imo.
Exclusives or not, remasters/remakes.. meh whatever, all that matters is its got great games.

OP: "Which PlayStation home console has your favourite exclusives?"
PS2. 

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 19 February 2018

Around the Network

From a pure quality standpoint, the PS1 for me, since that console has my top two favourite games of all time (FF IX and The Legend of Dragoon).

Ps1 would probably be my choice, it was my first console and I have so many good memories with it.

PS2, because of having all PS1 exclusives as well. ;)

PS1 was a beast at it's time and a real game changer, sadly many games havn't aged all to well. Some are still simply great though.

I'm surprised the little big planet games are so highly rated. The level creation aspect is cool, but everything else is pretty dull.

pikashoe said:
I'm surprised the little big planet games are so highly rated. The level creation aspect is cool, but everything else is pretty dull.

No

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1