By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Of all the Nintendo games you´ve ever played, which is the very best one?

Nintendo peaked, console wise, with N64 IMHO, so I'm going with OOT. I have yet to experience a great since of awe and wonder as I did when that first came out. Jaw, totally on the floor.

Around the Network

The first Metroid Prime. Awesome.

every mario game i've played.

super mario 64
maro sunshine
mario kart wii
mario kart 64
mario galaxy
the one for super nintendo
the one for game boy advance :D

Super Metroid.

Super Mario Galaxy, that game is just........

3DS Code - 2879-0155-3196, NNID - nin_master

Around the Network

Super Mario Galaxy 2 was simply perfect for me. The colors, the masterpiece music, lvl design at it's finest and the difficulty that was just right (exept for the Grand Master Galaxy perfect run that was hellishly hard but the satifaction of beating it still remains unmatch)

I really see the magic behind Oot, It is imo the best game of all time considering it's era's standards (still one of the best by today's standards) The problem is that I played it for the first time in 2012 so despite seeing it's charm and greatness, I could'nt feel amazed as much as if I played it in 1997 for the first time.

As for my personal favorite, Skyward Sword. I can't say objectively that it's the best game, but it's still my favorite game :D

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)