By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

 

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%
 
9 4 3.48%
 
8 2 1.74%
 
7 3 2.61%
 
6 0 0%
 
5 1 0.87%
 
4 0 0%
 
3 0 0%
 
2 1 0.87%
 
1 8 6.96%
 
Total:100
Ultrashroomz said:
Einsam_Delphin said:


 Ah, bummers mate, but how laggy was it though? :L

My Toon Link 2-0 vs Pixel's Ness on Smashville then Castle Siege.

Believe it or not, our match was barely lagging. I have no idea what mZuzek was talking about with lag. Maybe it was a fluke?

Also, final matches are supposed to be BEST OF 5. Though to be fair, the rules may have not been specific enough about bronze matches, so apologies. I'll let this slide (sorry Pixel )


I believe only two games were played last time as well, lolz. If Pixel wants we can continue.



Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:

Believe it or not, our match was barely lagging. I have no idea what mZuzek was talking about with lag. Maybe it was a fluke?

Well I wasn't home, I was at a friend's - his connection is usually pretty bad, but it sometimes works really well and this was one such case. Still, I've seen flukes like that happen at home too.



mZuzek said:

Well I wasn't home, I was at a friend's - his connection is usually pretty bad, but it sometimes works really well and this was one such case. Still, I've seen flukes like that happen at home too.

Ah I see, but it was still a fluke, lol.



Ultrashroomz said:
mZuzek said:

Well I wasn't home, I was at a friend's - his connection is usually pretty bad, but it sometimes works really well and this was one such case. Still, I've seen flukes like that happen at home too.

Ah I see, but it was still a fluke, lol.

Yes, absolutely. We got really lucky, I'm thankful for that.



Pixel can't play so I guess that's it then. MK8 tournament next time!



Around the Network

I`m not the only one asking for this, right..? Riight??? : ( Not to mention a lil peeved...

Also, big error on my part x ( This is what happens when it`s hard to find good concept art...



 

              

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:

I`m not the only one asking for this, right..? Riight??? : ( Not to mention a lil peeved...

Also, big error on my part x ( This is what happens when it`s hard to find good concept art...

Now that's sick as hell.



Cloudman said:

I`m not the only one asking for this, right..? Riight??? : ( Not to mention a lil peeved...

Also, big error on my part x ( This is what happens when it`s hard to find good concept art...

That's epic as fuck.



Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

                                      

That´s an awesome picture. It should be on the op of the new thread, imo.



Goodnightmoon said:
That´s an awesome picture. It should be on the op of the new thread, imo.

We've actually already been considering that, believe it or not.