By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Am I bad person?

spurgeonryan said:
I am afraid you are bad, at least according to the only book I have ever read. The bible. Sorry.

I read that one too. I liked the part where the giants from the sky came and mated with the earthly women. It blew my mind that that was in there and no-one ever talked about it. 

Around the Network

She's gonna bang somebody. Might as well be you. At least you care about her feelings.

Porcupine_I said:
pics, or we can't figure out if she needs to be fired!

Fair enough.

My Real Redneck friends

PDF said:
So to clear up a few things. My friend is not really a friend and is the boyfriend of my actual friend who lives in the same house.

She just called me up to make sure she knew what my intentions were with his sister. I thought I left high school years ago. Can't people just sleep with other people without having emotional attachment?

Oh well I love the drama of all of it.

Seems like you haven't heard the song "High School Never Ends".  

PDF said:
Porcupine_I said:

Fair enough.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network
PDF said:
Porcupine_I said:

Fair enough.

Not cool posting her pic on the net like that.  Just saying, it's a creepy thing to do without her consent.  She is cute, though.  I don't think I'd have to ask anybody's opinion before making the conscious decision to make sweet love to her.  I'd pretend she was the chick from Twilight and I was a werewolf.

please understand the situation

attaboy said:
PDF said:
Porcupine_I said:

Fair enough.

Not cool posting her pic on the net like that.  Just saying, it's a creepy thing to do without her consent.  She is cute, though.  I don't think I'd have to ask anybody's opinion before making the conscious decision to make sweet love to her.  I'd pretend she was the chick from Twilight and I was a werewolf.

It felt creepy, but I alrady decided I'm a bad person.

My Real Redneck friends

If I were you I'd hit that every day of the week and twice on.. well every day actually.

if you already think your a bad person then go all the way, be a bad person. if your a good guy who made a mistake, then say you made a mistake. man up.