By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

My gold expired and I can still play my downloaded XB1 games, you just can redownload them if your gold expires. If you downloaded a game while you had gold, then the game is yours.

Around the Network

So, instead of having this thread transferred to me, I'll be creating a new thread. Xbox Empire is Jay's legacy so I don't want to feel like I'm stealing his legacy from him. I need suggestions for the name of the new thread. If I recall correctly Xbox Republic was the 2nd most popular option when we all voted on the name, so I may just go with that unless somebody else has a better idea.

shikamaru317 said:
So, instead of having this thread transferred to me, I'll be creating a new thread. Xbox Empire is Jay's legacy so I don't want to feel like I'm stealing his legacy from him. I need suggestions for the name of the new thread. If I recall correctly Xbox Republic was the 2nd most popular option when we all voted on the name, so I may just go with that unless somebody else has a better idea.

Yeah, xbox Republic would be nice. I just hope that it's successful like this one was

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

shikamaru317 said:

Xbox remainings. XBR.

TiagoCosta said:
shikamaru317 said:

Xbox remainings. XBR.

Xbox Refugee Camp. 

All kidding aside, good luck Shika! I wish you the best. 

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

Around the Network
Slade6alpha said:
TiagoCosta said:

Xbox remainings. XBR.

Xbox Refugee Camp. 

All kidding aside, good luck Shika! I wish you the best. 

I actually love that.

But it probably fosters a victim mentality more than we need too lol

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Only about 2 weeks till E3 the wait for it is making me suffer

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:
Only about 2 weeks till E3 the wait for it is making me suffer

This site has been a mad house the last two weeks - and I suspect it will only get crazier.

Everyone please be good and no one get banned.

I don't want to be all alone during E3

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

kinisking said:
Slade6alpha said:
I'm relinquishing control of Empire to you Shika. If you want it, please do with it what you want (make a new thread, or PM Trucks about transferring OP.)

If Shika doesn't want it, it's up for grabs. Best of luck guys!

Angelus knew you werent up to the task :P

It's a curse really...being right all the time

Supposedly the tomb raider thing tom is going to be game play