By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

So how mad would people be if ms opened with halo sp then closed with halo mp



Around the Network
crissindahouse said:

Do the controllers have the newest firmware? Maybe updating them via USB will help?

Solution 6: Make sure the controller is up to date

If your controller is not up to date, you may be missing important software updates, including the latest controller firmware. Follow these steps to update your controller:

  1. Connect to Xbox Live.
  2. Press the Menu button.
  3. Select Settings.
  4. Select Devices & accessories.
  5. Select your controller.
  6. If an update is available, you'll see an option to select Update. If no update is available, your controller is already up to date, and you don't need to do anything else.
  7. If your controller does need an update, connect a USB cable to your controller and follow the on-screen instructions to complete it.
http://support.xbox.com/Content/Images/expand_button_25x25.png);">
  1. You'll see an update progress screen.
http://support.xbox.com/Content/Images/expand_button_25x25.png);">
  1. When the update is complete, unplug the USB cable. If you have additional controllers to update, connect them now, one at a time, select the Update another button on the screen, and then follow the steps.
http://support.xbox.com/Content/Images/expand_button_25x25.png);">
  1. Press the Xbox button on the wireless controller to turn it on.


Thanks so much this seams to have fixed all my issues so far. I also had another issues where if I were to press the Xbox button on my controllers they would be very unresponsive and delayed. This issue and the others seams to be gone. Thanks everyone for the help.



Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Azerth said:
So how mad would people be if ms opened with halo sp then closed with halo mp


I'd be very happy.



Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Azerth said:
So how mad would people be if ms opened with halo sp then closed with halo mp


Big team with some vehicles!



Azerth said:
So how mad would people be if ms opened with halo sp then closed with halo mp

That would be better than the way they closed it last year at least (a CGI trailer for Crackdown, a game that had already leaked beforehand). Halo 5's big team mode reveal is a pretty big deal, and it'd be an even bigger deal if they announce that there'll be a 2nd beta to test Big Team. If they have no big 3rd party exclusive to announce, ending with Halo 5 multiplayer is probably their best bet.



Around the Network

Still got that ODST code if anyone wants it?



Xbox: Versus Evil

"You plea to break your chain, our ever-changing life, to be buried from behind the darkness hides that brightest light"

I can give it to a friend of mine if you don't mind. Is it an USA code? She did not get a code.



Thean again haven't seen a decent JRPG in ages... Jap studio are mostly cash cow money hungry mediocre studios now a days... Can't make anything all around good, nee and refreshing it's the same old shit reheated over and over for decades.... Good Japanese games are few and far apart these days... That's why I neve understood PS fans bragging... I'd trade 90% of their exclusive PS4 udo AAA library for Indies that's how un envious I am of their offering..,

But yeah sure I'm all for a great JRPG... But that's never gonna happen exclusive or otherwise



endimion said:
Thean again haven't seen a decent JRPG in ages... Jap studio are mostly cash cow money hungry mediocre studios now a days... Can't make anything all around good, nee and refreshing it's the same old shit reheated over and over for decades.... Good Japanese games are few and far apart these days... That's why I neve understood PS fans bragging... I'd trade 90% of their exclusive PS4 udo AAA library for Indies that's how un envious I am of their offering..,

But yeah sure I'm all for a great JRPG... But that's never gonna happen exclusive or otherwise


Because when the discussion start about J-games people only talk about JRPG's.  It is way more than just JRPG'S. your own avatar is basically a J-game and should show that people want just more than JRPG's from japan.



GamechaserBE said:
I can give it to a friend of mine if you don't mind. Is it an USA code? She did not get a code.


I'm from the UK but I would assume the code is universal. So sure, ill send it over XBL, what's your GT?



Xbox: Versus Evil

"You plea to break your chain, our ever-changing life, to be buried from behind the darkness hides that brightest light"