By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ice also has a spare code for Halo ODST, he said to PM him through VGC if you want it.

Xbox: Versus Evil

"You plea to break your chain, our ever-changing life, to be buried from behind the darkness hides that brightest light"

Around the Network

Um... Can I have one X_x

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

^ You have not played Halo MCC? Or you deleted the message (like I almost did XD).

GamechaserBE said:
^ You have not played Halo MCC? Or you deleted the message (like I almost did XD).

The first one. Slade is a scrub that doesn't even play the games he buys...

GamechaserBE said:

MCC is in backlog city. Plus I got it for Christmas, so I don't think I'm eligible for the free code. 

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

Around the Network

Slade, play Xbox more....play anything, I don't even care what but for God's sake get some GS. You too Kapi. Lazy bastards

$4.99 / £3.99 for ODST, not bad really even if you don't qualify for getting it free, Myself I still got 1-4 to do in my backlog witch is ever growing larger :S

Yeah, I have to do all of the singleplayer from Halo:MCC this summer. This summer I need to try and save some money instead of spending alot of it on my Gamefly sub. Fortunately I have a huge backlog of games I haven't played yet.

WoodenPints said:
$4.99 / £3.99 for ODST, not bad really even if you don't qualify for getting it free, Myself I still got 1-4 to do in my backlog witch is ever growing larger :S

yeah i  really need to get to playing the halo games xD

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Angelus said:
Slade, play Xbox more....play anything, I don't even care what but for God's sake get some GS. You too Kapi. Lazy bastards

Yes Mistre--- 

Erm. okay  

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY