Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Jim, get skype already dammit, your missing out on the most on topic (lie) most mature (another lie) and friendly (lol no) group chat we have :)

Around the Network

NBA 2K16 is now available for preorder with a release date of September 25th: http://www.amazon.com/NBA-2K16-Early-Tip-off-Edition-Xbox/dp/B00XWE54NE/ref=zg_bsms_videogames_2

Guys, all of you are great and what a community XBE had. I remember when the thread was made I was about to leave VGC for various reasons but eventualy I stayed because of XBE. This is sad but seeing how things are going I have faith in the new things upcoming. I want to be part of the new XB thread and I hope to read both Ryuu and Jay's posts from time to time.

Well, with this thread being closed shortly and Slade's not being finished for a few days at least, I'm going to have to end the indie bracket of the pre-E3 most anticipated tournament, there won't be enough time to finish it before E3. We'll do a new indie bracket in the Post-E3 most anticipated tournament after E3.

That thread title is very sad and apocalyptic sounding.

Very excited for E3. Expecting a good show on every side.

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:

What's sad and apocalyptic about "New thread up soon!"?

Gee, with no sales anymore and PSN and XBE both gone, what is left? What's next for Jaywood, I wonder.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

I think this is my first post here, just paying my respects.

NEW THREAD COMING SOON - As only mods can edit other people's OPs I am providing this update for new users - A new thread will be created in the next few days by a member of this thread. XBE will stay open until then. The general feeling of current users seems to be that a new thread is the most respectful way to part with Jay, and to foster the ongoing health of the Xbox Community here. - Starcraft

Hi all. I added that to the OP - without deleting Jay's goodbye post of course.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Ninsect said:
the-pi-guy said:

Gee, with no sales anymore and PSN and XBE both gone, what is left? What's next for Jaywood, I wonder.

It was "End is near"  

the-pi-guy said:
Ninsect said:

It was "End is near"  

Should've been "The end is nigh". Bah, missed opportunity

The One and Only

VizionEck.com