By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ratchet And Clank: Into The Nexus

Sleepyprince said:
pezus said:
Sleepyprince said:
Besides the three OG Ratchet and clank, the rest of insomniac's game were pretty average. Why everyone are so hype about it ?

The rest of Insomniac's games? Do you realize how many games they've made, and that they made Spyro? As well as the surprisingly great Resistance 3 and the incredibly fun Tools of Destruction+A Crack in Time (the epitome of R&C)

Sorry I was not clear enough. I was takling about games developped after the first three ratchet. 

Never played Spyro, but I keep hearing everywhere it's a good game. So I won't allow myself to speak about it. 

Well, then there's still ToD, ACiT and the Resistance games

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:
I really hope this to be as awesome as aCiT. But I may buy it next year since I wont have money because of the PS4 :P

I'm going to get more money from PS4.  $900 sale I already saw on ebay and I can change the shipping address on my Amazon bundle any time :)

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Suke said:
AshKetchum1992 said:
Nem said:
The 30 price tag sounds suspicious but the game looks good.

Why is it suspicious?

Lenght of the game, quality. But who know's ....maybe games as a whole are slowly getting cheaper :3

Quality wise, it looks up to the series standards, I think the biggest problem could be the length, I hope it's at least 8 hours (A Crack in Time did last more or less 12 hours), if not, It's no buy for me.

AshKetchum1992 said:
Suke said:

Lenght of the game, quality. But who know's ....maybe games as a whole are slowly getting cheaper :3

Quality wise, it looks up to the series standards, I think the biggest problem could be the length, I hope it's at least 8 hours (A Crack in Time did last more or less 12 hours), if not, It's no buy for me.

Well how long was quest for booty?  They said it's not quite as big as A Crack in Time but it's much bigger than QfB.  And QfB was $15.

The more I read about it the more I find it is a day one. After playing GOW:A and loving it, I think I'll enjoy this new R&C, even if some of the critics don't like it. I'm interested in the core and this seems to deliver on this.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
nnodley said:
AshKetchum1992 said:
Suke said:

Well how long was quest for booty?  They said it's not quite as big as A Crack in Time but it's much bigger than QfB.  And QfB was $15.

Quest for Booty was like  4 hours

AshKetchum1992 said:
nnodley said:

Quest for Booty was like  4 hours

Hmm then I would guess Into the Nexus is gonna be anywhere from 8 to 12 hours depending on how much searching you do.  I think for $30 that's pretty good.