By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8 Coming In April 2014?

Jozu said:
Oh you don't have to worry they'd never stop making them. If you took those franchises away then Nintendo couldn't even last a year.

Milking the same few franchises is all they can do if they want to last in this business.

^^ haha who is this new member.. i think a troll just had a baby LOL ^

Around the Network

"Fact is, the other companies have to create new ip's constantly cause they milk their franchises for 5 years and then nobody cares for it anymore."

No other people move on because they go for better things. Nintendo fans however just keep eating up the exact same stuff every year.

Nobody milks their franchises more than Nintendo, last year there was a Mario Tennis game, Olympics game, a Paper Mario ,a NSMB for the 3DS AND the Wii U.

Jozu said:
"Fact is, the other companies have to create new ip's constantly cause they milk their franchises for 5 years and then nobody cares for it anymore."

No other people move on because they go for better things. Nintendo fans however just keep eating up the exact same stuff every year.

Nobody milks their franchises more than Nintendo, last year there was a Mario Tennis game, Olympics game, a Paper Mario ,a NSMB for the 3DS AND the Wii U.

So what exactly do you hope to gain by pointing this out? That people stop playing Nintendo games? Surely you understand people are gonna play whatever games they want to and nothing anyone says can change that.

EDIT: Oh, he's banned. A shame as I really wanted to hear his answer. =[

April sounds perfect.

But I want to play it now

Around the Network

I can't wait for this game.
I'm gonna own so much ASS online.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

RedInker said:

Then you shoulda went to the Best Buy E3 experience.

Einsam_Delphin said:
RedInker said:

But I dont leave in the US so never had the chance to. Double

RedInker said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
RedInker said:

But I dont leave in the US so never had the chance to. Double

Excuses! There are plenty of planes and boats you coulda taken!

Account deleted ~ TruckOSaurus