By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

PullusPardus said:

i tried watching this anime , and the main character is one annoying girl that is a drama queen and i never bothered watching it again. 

and since you're posting anime gifs here is Nana 

for some reasons there are not much nana gifs

<snip>

Aww I like Tanabe, now Hachimaki on the other hand fuck that self centered duche.

I haven't seen Nana, what is it about?

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

A nice interview to read, especially for RPG fans

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/07/17/interview-jeff-vogel-on-bundles-graphics-and-pessimism/

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zarx said:
PullusPardus said:

i tried watching this anime , and the main character is one annoying girl that is a drama queen and i never bothered watching it again. 

and since you're posting anime gifs here is Nana 

for some reasons there are not much nana gifs

Aww I like Tanabe, now Hachimaki on the other hand fuck that self centered duche.

I haven't seen Nana, what is it about?

she's just way oversensitive "BUT BUT BUT THE KIDS AND THE GRASS AND ALL THAT NO THIS ISN'T RIGHT NO NO NO" , i just watched one episode though

Nana is great, its very emotional its about rock bands and music business, a girl named nana, better not spoil anything but its one of the best animes you'll watch, its "Mature" in its plot, not in the hentai way, but in its characters, again i highly recommend it.

PullusPardus said:

she's just way oversensitive "BUT BUT BUT THE KIDS AND THE GRASS AND ALL THAT NO THIS ISN'T RIGHT NO NO NO" , i just watched one episode though

Nana is great, its very emotional its about rock bands and music business, a girl named nana, better not spoil anything but its one of the best animes you'll watch, its "Mature" in its plot, not in the hentai way, but in its characters, again i highly recommend it.

She is sensitive but that creates a strong contrast with the other characters (especially Hachimaki, who is really the main character for the second half of the show), and allows for her ideals to be personally challanged later in the series. It get's a bit weird, but I mainly like it for the sci-fi elements anyway.

I'm not really a music guy but I do like a good drama every now and then. Maybe I will look into Nana some time.

Now what this thread is really missing is Cowboy Bebop GIF's

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zarx said:
PullusPardus said:

She is sensitive but that creates a strong contrast with the other characters (especially Hachimaki, who is really the main character for the second half of the show), and allows for her ideals to be personally challanged later in the series. It get's a bit weird, but I mainly like it for the sci-fi elements anyway.

I'm not really a music guy but I do like a good drama every now and then. Maybe I will look into Nana some time.

Now what this thread is really missing is Cowboy Bebop GIF's

Nana is the best "drama" anime , it might look like a very girly anime at first but its very mature, its my favorite along with Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell and Monster.

Around the Network

Turn-based tactical combat for PC and Mac, set in the steam-powered world of the award-winning WARMACHINE tabletop game.

Imagine wading into battle with a squad of skilled warriors at your command, a cadre of ten-ton robots that obey your every thought, and the power of a thunderstorm in the palm of your hand.

That’s what we want you to experience in WARMACHINE: Tactics, the turn-based tactics game that, with your help, will bring the award-winning WARMACHINE miniatures game from the tabletop to your desktop PC or Mac.

Privateer Press Interactive and video game developer WhiteMoon Dreams have joined forces to bring WARMACHINE to life. Inspired by the predecessors of this hallowed genre like Valkyria Chronicles, Final Fantasy Tactics, and the X-COM franchise, WARMACHINE: Tactics seeks to break new ground for turn-based tactics games by delivering a never-before-seen level of dynamic battlefield combat.

As you’ll see in the video, the development team has worked around the clock for several months to prove we have the experience and the ability to turn WARMACHINE into an incredible video game worthy of your pledge. Kickstarter has provided the opportunity to realize this vision, and with you on our side, we can make it a reality.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/409030043/warmachine-tactics

Sounds nice already over $850k

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Whelp time to make another greenlight thread

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=160687506

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut

It’s finally happening – the award-winning cult sensation Deadly Premonition is coming to PC in an enhanced Director’s Cut package!

Playing as special agent Francis York Morgan (call him York – everyone else does), it’s your job to investigate the brutal murder of a young local beauty in the town of Greenvale. Amidst the backdrop of soaring mountains and a small American suburb, York must solve the mystery of the Red Seed Murders and stay alive in a place where supernatural creatures and a mysterious raincoat-clad, axe-wielding killer seek to end his investigation for good.

Part suspense-filled horror, part action-adventure game, Deadly Premonition offers an open-world experience packed with locals to meet and places to discover, as well as numerous side quests and mini-games that will help you solve the murders and uncover Greenvale’s deepest, darkest secrets.

Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut on PC includes new features over and above the original game, plus additional content not seen in the PS3 Director's Cut release:

• A surprising new scenario from the game’s director, Hidetaka ‘Swery’ Suehiro
  • Enhanced HD graphics with new textures
  • Reworked control system allowing for an even better combat experience
  • Downloadable content to expand the mystery beyond the original game
  • New bonus DLC exclusive to the PC version!

And exclusive to the Steam version, earn achievements and collect Steam Trading Cards – complete the whole set before the Raincoat Killer gets you!

Check out the reveal trailer for the PC version above, or on YouTube: http://bit.ly/13jljib

@TheVoxelman on twitter

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inxile/wasteland-2/posts/544063

Not that I have a shortage of shit to play

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Nice big batch of Greenlight titles

We've just Greenlit another fourteen games and two software titles, bringing the total number of Greenlit titles to 127.

These titles were selected on the same criteria we have been using in the past: Votes in Greenlight give us a hugely valuable point of data in gauging community interest along with external factors such as press reviews, crowd-funding successes, performance on other similar platforms, and awards and contests to help form a more complete picture of community interest in each title.

Here are the latest titles advancing through Steam Greenlight, and being offered worldwide distribution via Steam:

The Software titles:
Dexster Audio Editor
GraphicEditor openCanvas

The games:
A Hat in Time
Among the Sleep
BROFORCE
Centration
Chasm
Darkwood
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
Divekick
Operation Black Mesa
Project Awakened
Recruits
Rekoil
Shelter
StarMade

As with past batches, these titles will be released independently in the weeks or months ahead, as they complete development and integrate with any of the Steamworks features they are interested in utilizing.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/765/announcements/detail/1586674964466039347

@TheVoxelman on twitter

It's been a week of milestones for Dota 2, which is appropriate given that it's only just been released and the biggest tournament in eSports history is only a week away now. But still, most of the numbers are really big, and each of them is an achievement in its own right.

Firstly there's the amount of unique players per month, which started out at under 4,000,000 back before the official launch of Dota 2, and has now blasted past 5,000,000 in less than a month. Admittedly, a whole bunch of those players will probably bounce off the game's prickly exterior/interior, but that a million new players have tried out the game is a pretty impressive statistic.

And it comes with an increase in concurrent players, which pushed past 400,000 in the past week to almost laughably look back at every other game on Steam and all but challenge them to add up their individual concurrents together and still barely manage to reach Dota 2's lofty numbers.  

Then there's the prize pool for The International, inflated with every sale of the Compendium, which pushed past 2,600,000 last week unlocking an immortal item for every owner, and now sits comfortably a few thousand over 2,700,000. Unfortunately there's no stretch goal target for that particular number, but if the community can manage to add another 500,000 by the end of the tournament in a fortnight then they'll be able to dictate to Valve which hero they'd like ported next. It's a pretty high goal to reach, but the tournament proper begins this weekend, and it's sure to drive sales faster than anything since the original rush during the qualifiers. 

All that's left to do now is look at progress graphs, rub your chin, and then speculate wildly. That, and make sure that your Compendium predictions are rock solid.

http://www.pcgamesn.com/dota/dota-2-accumulates-whole-lot-milestones-all-once

Not lol numbers but pretty impressive

@TheVoxelman on twitter