By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

After seeing the 7900XT/XTX results

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Sucks after all this time that Nvidia are still dominating across the board, even with its older line. With Ampere looking like its going to be the new Pascal of this past generation. No wonder they are not deviating from their strategy.. AMD just keeps on dropping the ball.

Aside from that, pumped for the new Armored Core. Also Cyberpunk DLC. TGA's was actually pretty great this year.

hinch said:

Sucks after all this time that Nvidia are still dominating across the board, even with its older line. With Ampere looking like its going to be the new Pascal of this past generation. No wonder they are not deviating from their strategy.. AMD just keeps on dropping the ball.

Aside from that, pumped for the new Armored Core. Also Cyberpunk DLC. TGA's was actually pretty great this year.

Yea for once I liked the TGAs. That sneak from the kid at the end was funny af.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Its was the only one where I didn't get bored so it was a definite marked improvement. Its was actually better than a lot of recent E3's. And yeah, that abrupt ending was unexpected xD

Crazy how everyone let him stand up there for a good five minutes, behind those guys at From while they were doing their speech. Like no security approached the guy. Geoff Keighley and Josef Fares just stands like lemons and even let him even use the mic lol. Didn't they think just to cut the sound/mic or do something.

I mean just look at Miyazaki's face rofl. Says it all.

Captain_Yuri said:

AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX & RX 7900 XT 3DMark GPU Benchmarks Leak, Trading Blows With The NVIDIA RTX 4080

https://wccftech.com/amd-radeon-rx-7900-xtx-rx-7900-xt-3dmark-gpu-benchmarks-leak-trade-blows-with-nvidia-rtx-4080/

Absolutely trash tier of an architecture if true. I suspect 7900XTX will still beat the 4080 but likely by 5-10% at best in Raster and will get rolfstomped in everything else. Considering AIB prices for 7900XTX will be more so around $1300 USD, yea this is horrid if it turns out to be true.

This one I don't doubt in considering Nvidia has Optix render that can rolfstomp CDNA despite CDNA being workstation and Ampere/Lovelace being consumer

NVIDIA RTX 4070 Specifications Leak Out: 250W Affair With 5888 CUDA Cores, 12GB GDDR6X Memory And More

https://wccftech.com/nvidia-rtx-4070-specifications-leak-out-250w-affair-with-5888-cuda-cores-12gb-gddr6x-memory-and-more/

Least the vram won't be an issue this time around but the price probably will

Intel Core i9-13900KS 6 GHz CPU Benchmarks Leak Out: 5% Faster Single & 10% Faster Multi-Threading Performance Versus 13900K

https://wccftech.com/intel-core-i9-13900ks-6-ghz-cpu-benchmark-leak-up-to-10-percent-faster-than-13900k/

Looks like it underperforms in 3D Mark. I saw other leaked benchmarks where the 4080 was beaten by both 7900, thought the 7900XT was just in front by a hair. I'll post them as soon as I find them again.

Being weaker in Time Spy is to be expected, since it only tests DX9-11, where NVidia has clearly  the advantage. Firestrike adds DX12, so it does somewhat better, but still not great.

I suspect the low clock speeds or problems with the decoupled clock speeds being at fault here. If AIBs can increase the speeds enough I expect the performance to go up quite a notch - but it should have been from the start, that's true.

Oh well, let's see what the release brings next week, maybe it does better than this leak lets on... 

Around the Network
hinch said:

Its was the only one where I didn't get bored so it was a definite marked improvement. Its was actually better than a lot of recent E3's. And yeah, that abrupt ending was unexpected xD

Crazy how everyone let him stand up there for a good five minutes, behind those guys at From while they were doing their speech. Like no security approached the guy. Geoff Keighley and Josef Fares just stands like lemons and even let him even use the mic lol. Didn't they think just to cut the sound/mic or do something.

I mean just look at Miyazaki's face rofl. Says it all.

If you notice when the kid is done with his speech, security move in from both sides, while Geoff makes a bit of a stern looking face before turning to face the audience and trying to crack that forced smile, you can tell he got a bit pissed that the kid walked in on his show, that he considers his "baby". 

Now ppl are meming about the kid, instead of "oh how baller was it that X dev won Y award", the kid absolutely destroyed memorability of this yrs show lmao, I love it. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Final Fantasy XVI

June 23 2023 on PS5. 2024 on other platforms

Ayy lmao, fuck off SE.

Wasn't gonna buy it anyway, their previous triple whammy deals with EGS made sure I wouldn't be buying from them ever again, this is like the quadruple slam dunk for "fuck everyone else".

I wont even buy an SE game any more. I will just get it while sailing on my ship.

zero129 said:

I wont even buy an SE game any more. I will just get it while sailing on my ship.

I'm too old and tired to set sail with flags raised tbh.

I'm gonna be busy playing Armoured Core VI anyway, so SE flat out loses out on my money for exclusivity as usual. They are just straight up bad with their business decisions. 

Everyone else has come back to Steam, and yet they still refuse the signs, like a stubborn company still clinging onto 50's values of a bygone era. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
zero129 said:

I'm too old and tired to set sail with flags raised tbh.

I'm gonna be busy playing Armoured Core VI anyway, so SE flat out loses out on my money for exclusivity as usual. They are just straight up bad with their business decisions. 

Everyone else has come back to Steam, and yet they still refuse the signs, like a stubborn company still clinging onto 50's values of a bygone era. 

Indeed SE wont see a penny from me. Ill play their games anyways by other means just to take away the urge to buy them even when they are on sale .

Fortnite's Unreal Engine 5 Upgrade Reviewed - Lumen/Nanite at 60FPS - PS5 vs Xbox Series X/S + PC!

Fortnite has been updated to UE5.1 and sadly, there's still that stutter struggle. While it's less than UE4, there's still plenty there and this doesn't bode well for future UE5 games. This is exactly why I never buy anything from EGS because they really give no shits about PC gamers. They said that stutter struggle would be fixed with UE 5.1 but oh look, it's not only there but it's there on Epics own game. What does that mean for the upcoming third party titles? Alex did ask Epic devs and yes, they effectively said they are working on it but imo, that's not good enough.

AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX Reference Graphics Card Listed At Amazon France For 1319 Euros

https://wccftech.com/amd-radeon-rx-7900-xtx-reference-graphics-card-listed-at-amazon-france-for-1319-euros/

Probably a scalp although it doesn't sound too off from the MSRP + VAT

Intel’s Raja Koduri On Next Generation Battlemage And Celestial GPU Roadmap: Yes, Absolutely!

https://wccftech.com/intels-raja-koduri-on-next-generation-battlemage-and-celestial-gpu-roadmap-yes-absolutely/

Another thing that MLID was wrong about

EVGA is auctioning off its GeForce RTX 4090 prototype for charity

https://videocardz.com/newz/evga-is-auctioning-off-its-geforce-rtx-4090-prototype-for-charity

"Current price $13,100.00" but it is for charity