By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Ok, let's see. These are the games that caugh my interest from the MS conference:

• Starfield looks impressive, even graphically
  • Forza also looks great, but the emphasis on the new physics and simulations worries me a little. Those are the little things that made Gran Turismo boring to me, and I don't want Forza to follow that path. But well, we haven't seen real gameplay so it can still be fun to play.
  • I hope Redfall's single player is well balanced.
  • Pentiment is quite special. I don't think it's my cup of tea, tho.
  • High On Life seems to the the creation of someone high, and not on his mind
  • Ara: History Untold showed nothing. Hell, it could be a Civilization-like game or an Europa Universalis-like game. Impossible to tell from the video (but probably closer to the formar rather than the later)
  • Ereban: Shadow Legacy has potential

And I'm actually surprised they haven't shown Hellblade.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Iirc they said the conference is mostly games coming this year and the next (aside from Hideo Kojima's one).

Which likely means that Hellblade 2 is likely not ready until 2024 or later; like Fable, Avowed, Contraband, Perfect Dark etc.

hinch said:

Iirc they said the conference is mostly games coming this year and the next (aside from Hideo Kojima's one).

Which likely means that Hellblade 2 is likely not ready until 2024 or later; like Fable, Avowed, Contraband, Perfect Dark etc.

Makes sense didnt i see a post about motion capture last month?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

JEMC said:

Ok, let's see. These are the games that caugh my interest from the MS conference:

• Forza also looks great, but the emphasis on the new physics and simulations worries me a little. Those are the little things that made Gran Turismo boring to me, and I don't want Forza to follow that path. But well, we haven't seen real gameplay so it can still be fun to play.

Pretty much the main reason I don't play GT or Motorsport and only stick with Horizon. The only thing Horizon is missing is cops and the only thing Need for Speed is missing is good game design.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I felt that fh5 could use a gta sized city add cops and that would be a sweet expansion

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
hinch said:

Makes (almost) sense. Thanks.

Captain_Yuri said:
JEMC said:

Pretty much the main reason I don't play GT or Motorsport and only stick with Horizon. The only thing Horizon is missing is cops and the only thing Need for Speed is missing is good game design.

I'm old fashioned and still prefer my racing games to happen on a racetrack, so I can try to learn it and do better lap after lap.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

So, just a quick heads up. PCGamer has gone nuts and have posted literally dozens of articles since Friday. There's no way I can post them all and not bore all of us to death.

I'll think what to do.

just pick stuff that fancies your interest and will comment on those

JEMC said:

So, just a quick heads up. PCGamer has gone nuts and have posted literally dozens of articles since Friday. There's no way I can post them all and not bore all of us to death.

I'll think what to do.

I wouldn't worry too much. Do what Kirby said and post what you find interesting as that is what I do.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

kirby007 said:

just pick stuff that fancies your interest and will comment on those

I've learnt that if I do that, someone will complain. Because there's always someone who complains. So, I'll do what I do every E3.

Captain_Yuri said:
JEMC said:

I'll think what to do.

I wouldn't worry too much. Do what Kirby said and post what you find interesting as that is what I do.

It woudln't work because I have terrible taste .