By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Around the Network

Gamepass continues to be fucking insane

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Why are PC shows always so cringe?

BasilZero said:

Leaker on ResetERA for Persona series says P3P, P4G and P5R are coming to Switch and PS4 alongside Steam.

I was thinking about selling my P5R retail version. But the Steelbook is so pretty, I'll keep it.

Cause it's basically an Indie show hosted by Youtubers

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

I mainly just watch the Xbox/Playstation press conferences for PC announcements. The skits in the PC gaming show is generally funny though.

I always watch it purely because Sean is presenting the show lol, if he wasn't I'd never tune in.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Captain_Yuri said:

I mainly just watch the Xbox/Playstation press conferences for PC announcements. The skits in the PC gaming show is generally funny though.

I always watch it purely because Sean is presenting the show lol, if he wasn't I'd never tune in.

Same lol

Looks like tomorrow I'll have some work with the news .

Well, at least I won't have to post about Starfield or Persona.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Good luck lol

The Half-Life Alyx: Levitation video was great. I have to play some new Alyx mods, most of them are fun.