By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx's PC gaming emporium - Catch up on all the latest PC Gaming related news

Zarx changed his avatar again. Thoughts?

Noice 248 61.39%

So soon? I just got used to the last one 14 3.47%

it sucks 22 5.45%

Your cropping skills are lacking 13 3.22%

Too noisy, can't tell WTF it even is 14 3.47%

Meh 32 7.92%

Total:343
zero129 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

I dont understand is this sacasm to show how people think something is good by its views and likes or??.

Notice the removal of the dislike button ratio.

Removing the dislike ratio just means that everything must be good, because it will now only show the views and likes, instead of the view, likes and dislikes. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
zero129 said:

The original one, with Netflix and then all the streaming sites makes sense because they're all subscription based. That one about the different game stores, which lack the Windows Store (understandable) and GOG, is far from being at the same level. It's more like a nuisance than a problem, and it mostly affects nitpicky people, at least in my opinion.

Chazore said:
JEMC said:

Nothing, I just wondered why that nick.

Nick?, I'm confuzzled.

Your nickname, the name you've decided to use instead of, for example, Chazore.

But don't worry, my curiosity about that has already faded.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

The original one, with Netflix and then all the streaming sites makes sense because they're all subscription based. That one about the different game stores, which lack the Windows Store (understandable) and GOG, is far from being at the same level. It's more like a nuisance than a problem, and it mostly affects nitpicky people, at least in my opinion.

I mean, it makes sense for GOG to be there since it's the store that goes against all this bullcrap to begin with. It's the only one where you buy a game, download it, and that's it. No need for a launcher, you can just play it and own it forever. I've seen a few Steam games that work this way and it's a godsend, but GOG is the only place where you know for sure it's always like that.

Never mind all the other stores. It's like buying a license to play something.

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!
my top 50 games

Chazore said:
zero129 said:

I dont understand is this sacasm to show how people think something is good by its views and likes or??.

Removing the dislike ratio just means that everything must be good, because it will now only show the views and likes, instead of the view, likes and dislikes. 

I just noticed that. Is this a new thing with youtube? if so Youtube really needs to burn. I mean the is that many fake views and likes that people can buy without the dislike button its just a free ride for them.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Chazore said:

I just noticed that. Is this a new thing with youtube? if so Youtube really needs to burn. I mean the is that many fake views and likes that people can buy without the dislike button its just a free ride for them.

They just changed it, like a week or two ago. Got backlash for it but you know how it is, give it a couple days and no one cares anymore.

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!
my top 50 games

JEMC said:

One of the reasons why I like Guardians of the Galaxy. No microtransactions or any of thst nonsense. Just a solid single player game.

Too bad Halo Infinite has such a shitty battlepass system. Leave it up to 343 to goof up such a simple formula.

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

JEMC said:
zero129 said:

Chazore said:

Nick?, I'm confuzzled.

Your nickname, the name you've decided to use instead of, for example, Chazore.

But don't worry, my curiosity about that has already faded.

Indeed having different store fronts doesnt really annoy me since i mostly use GoG Galaxy to bring all my games together now. But the Spyware, always online DRM, Stores having some items exclusive etc etc really does.

And funny enough you should mention Netflix as i remember it made me stop pirating movies and tv shows from torrent sites since it was getting pretty much everything but now, yeah dont even have a netflix sub anymore just back to the torrents when i need to watch something xD.

mZuzek said:
zero129 said:

They just changed it, like a week or two ago. Got backlash for it but you know how it is, give it a couple days and no one cares anymore.

I honestly think that is really messed up. I mean like i was saying its so easy to buy views and likes on youtube if you have the case and this just makes it even easier for the ones who do that now. Man i wish they got way more backlash for this.

We really need something to replace youtube.

Captain_Yuri said:
JEMC said:

One of the reasons why I like Guardians of the Galaxy. No microtransactions or any of thst nonsense. Just a solid single player game.

Too bad Halo Infinite has such a shitty battlepass system. Leave it up to 343 to goof up such a simple formula.

In all fairness GotG is a paid game. Halo multi player is f2p (Still got a shitty battlepass for people who is into cosmatics) and plays great without the cosmatics since imo Halo was never about that in the first place so since i never had that shit in older Halo games i can just play it as i always have with my default set of armor and still feel like im losing no enjoyment from not having a bunny helmet xD.