By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx's PC gaming emporium - Catch up on all the latest PC Gaming related news

 

Zarx changed his avatar again. Thoughts?

Noice 248 61.39%
 
So soon? I just got used to the last one 14 3.47%
 
it sucks 22 5.45%
 
Your cropping skills are lacking 13 3.22%
 
Too noisy, can't tell WTF it even is 14 3.47%
 
Meh 32 7.92%
 
Total:343
Captain_Yuri said:

You can eat my hacked, jailbroken ass, Apple. 



Around the Network
kirby007 said:

im a degenerate most of the time i got those apps already installed hehe

What kind of apps do you have to call yourself degenerate?



Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
kirby007 said:

im a degenerate most of the time i got those apps already installed hehe

What kind of apps do you have to call yourself degenerate?

Ever heard about raid shadow legends



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
JEMC said:

What kind of apps do you have to call yourself degenerate?

Ever heard about raid shadow legends

I... I... May God have mercy of your soul.



Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I decided I am not gonna get the EK AIO. It seems to be impossible to get those in Canada and NA in general so I would have to get it from their website. But the $50 shipping from Europe, whatever the import fees that may be attached, currency conversion ends up being around $350 which is quite a lot. Not to mention if there's any issues... Shipping it back would be yikes.

So instead, I think I am gonna get the Phanteks Glacier One 360MPH.

https://www.newegg.com/phanteks-liquid-cooling-system-glacier-one-360mph/p/N82E16835709188

It falls in line with a lot more of the standard Asetek 7th gen pumps but comes with RGB and etc at more affordable $200sh USD.



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

Around the Network

Shame about the EK unit. Is there a reason why you don't consider a Corsair AIO? Their H150i and H170i seem to be quite good.



Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Hey first time in this thread. But I'd like one of you guys opinion on this pc my neice is getting for her birthday it's already ordered and I know it probably could've been cheaper if it wasn't pre-built. Anyway. The link is below.
Skytech Blaze 3.0 Gaming PC Desktop - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz, 1660 Super 6GB, 16GB DDR4 3000, 1TB SSd, 600W Gold PSU, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, AC WiFi, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099HR999F/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_J2A9W7YBSP1D6EX23C8D



JEMC said:

Shame about the EK unit. Is there a reason why you don't consider a Corsair AIO? Their H150i and H170i seem to be quite good.

I read too many horror stories with iCue and CAM (with NZXT)



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

Baddman said:

Hey first time in this thread. But I'd like one of you guys opinion on this pc my neice is getting for her birthday it's already ordered and I know it probably could've been cheaper if it wasn't pre-built. Anyway. The link is below.
Skytech Blaze 3.0 Gaming PC Desktop - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz, 1660 Super 6GB, 16GB DDR4 3000, 1TB SSd, 600W Gold PSU, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, AC WiFi, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099HR999F/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_J2A9W7YBSP1D6EX23C8D

Welcome to the thread!

That PC seems very balanced. Your niece will be able to enjoy it for years.

Captain_Yuri said:
JEMC said:

Shame about the EK unit. Is there a reason why you don't consider a Corsair AIO? Their H150i and H170i seem to be quite good.

I read too many horror stories with iCue and CAM (with NZXT)

I wasn't aware of those problems. Well, in that case, the Phanteks it is.



Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Baddman said:

Hey first time in this thread. But I'd like one of you guys opinion on this pc my neice is getting for her birthday it's already ordered and I know it probably could've been cheaper if it wasn't pre-built. Anyway. The link is below.
Skytech Blaze 3.0 Gaming PC Desktop - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz, 1660 Super 6GB, 16GB DDR4 3000, 1TB SSd, 600W Gold PSU, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, AC WiFi, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099HR999F/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_J2A9W7YBSP1D6EX23C8D

That's too much for a 1660 Super imo.

You can get a 3060 Pre-built from newegg for about the same price

https://www.newegg.com/abs-ali564/p/N82E16883360194?Description=3060%20pc&cm_re=3060_pc-_-83-360-194-_-Product&quicklink=true

You can get one with a 8 core i7 + 3060 for slightly more:

https://www.newegg.com/abs-ali519/p/N82E16883360119?Description=3060%20pc&cm_re=3060_pc-_-83-360-119-_-Product&quicklink=true

Or you can get one with a 3060 Ti which performs similarly to a 2080 Super for more than that

https://www.newegg.com/abs-ali475/p/N82E16883360070?Description=3060%20pc&cm_re=3060_pc-_-83-360-070-_-Product

Last edited by Captain_Yuri - on 23 September 2021

             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread