By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Gabe was on the PC gaming show for 2 seconds lol

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

that wasn't the steam news i wanted

The only good thing about this year is that it's not sponsored by Epic Games Store so majority if not all the games are coming to Steam day one by the looks of it.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Microsoft was the best show. 

Guardians Galaxy looks fun from Squeenix. 

Sony got nothing to show. Horizon i guess. 

PC gaming, good for small teams and niches too i guess. Bit boring, they try with their skits. 

Nintendo in 2 days. 

Last edited by green_sky - on 13 June 2021

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

The only good thing about this year is that it's not sponsored by Epic Games Store so majority if not all the games are coming to Steam day one by the looks of it.

It def showed, going by all those "wishlist on Steam" parts at the end of those trailers.

There have been a few trailers that simply just say "PC", which has me highly sceptical, even with those SE announced games. Half the time it says "PC", it'll either mean all storefronts or just Epic, and it doesn't have to be that way. I really hate platform announcement NDA's 

green_sky said:

Microsoft was the best show. 

Guardians Galaxy looks fun from Squeenix. 

Sony got nothing to show. Horizon i guess. 

PC gaming, good for small teams and niches too i guess. Bit boring, they try with their skits. 

Nintendo in 2 days. 

MS pretty much had the better show, PCGamer was a bunch of nifty smaller games, some I am interested in, but Mechwarrior showing up was kinda shit, because it's just them trying to get popular after going EGS for a year, and the DLC from what I'm told, is needed to make the game more complete, but it still apparently needs sorting out. Not like I'm gonna touch it though, I never buy anything that's touched that storefront.

I reckon Nintendo is gonna be mario, mario, mario, Pokemon, some Splatoon and a another snippet of Zelda, but I'm not expecting anything that isn't outside their comfort bubble in all honesty. Yeah they got Doom and Bayo on there, but I want more of that shit like that from them, but from their first party studios. Like for real, I only own 3 1st party games from them since 2018, and we're in 2021, and I still haven't found that must have 1st party from them since AC (which feels like a disappointment tbh). 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

On E3, so far.. really disappointing stuff. I was really excited for this year and it was all ended very anti climatic-ly. SE conference, especially being truly awful and that one was one I was most hyped for. Think I'm just going to watch Nintendo's and that'll be all lol.

It honestly looked like a poor mans Devil May Cry

Yeah I don't know what they were thinking. Looks like the game was make on a shoestring budget and those characters.. wtf Nomura? I mean they could have shown some FFXVI or Forspoken and it would have lifted the show to no end.

I also tried downloading the Stranger of Paradise demo (out of curiosity) and even thats broken xD