By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Chazore said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Also I wanted to keep this piece separate as it's not "news" per say but it's worth some attention.

Recently we had 3 ports being released onto steam. No more Heroes 1 and 2 and Ninja Gaiden Master Collection. All 3 of them are shit ports.

Not only do none of them have any support for keyboard and mouse which is like porting a game to a console without controller support, they are also filled with bugs and other nonsense.

As an example, for Ninja Gaiden Master Collection, this is what's in the main page:

Did they use a bunch of underpaid interns to do the PC port or what?

>Japanese games

There's your answer Yuri, they'll never learn lol.

For real though, NMH is getting great reviews despite it's lacking options and port quality. Honestly, weebs are fucking huge lifesavers for nearly any Japanese product that has something to do with Anime, even if it's of shit quality.

I really don't wanna come off as snobbish to them, and yeah I also watch animu and collect Eva revoltech, but c'mon man, why do the weebs have such shit standards with video game qualities?. 

would you rather eat shit or starve?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
Chazore said:

>Japanese games

For real though, NMH is getting great reviews despite it's lacking options and port quality. Honestly, weebs are fucking huge lifesavers for nearly any Japanese product that has something to do with Anime, even if it's of shit quality.

I really don't wanna come off as snobbish to them, and yeah I also watch animu and collect Eva revoltech, but c'mon man, why do the weebs have such shit standards with video game qualities?. 

Well, given that Capcom or Bandai Namco have no problems launching good PC ports of their games, even the anime based ones, there's no real need to eat shit unless you want to.

Thanks for the tip, Conina!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Hotline Miami 3!

Last edited by hinch - on 12 June 2021

Hopefully, we'll be able to actually see something about it during E3.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Yeah, hopefully if that is what we think it is and not trolling from Digital Revolver.

Can't believe its been 6 years since the second game. Super stoked to see another release.

Around the Network

They better add Turbo Killer in there

Any excuse to post Carpenter Brut

kirby007 said:

JEMC said:

Well, given that Capcom or Bandai Namco have no problems launching good PC ports of their games, even the anime based ones, there's no real need to eat shit unless you want to.

Thanks for the tip, Conina!

JEMC nails it on the head. We do have some Japanese devs that don't butcher their PC ports, so it stands as proof that some devs just don't care enough, which is what irks me, especially when European devs are coming out with games that actually give decent options, we even got Vallheim, which has multiple resolution options, while one of those games Yuri listed doesn't even support multiple resolutions properly.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

hinch said:

They better add Turbo Killer in there

Any excuse to post Carpenter Brut

>Carpenter Brut

You know that new Battlefield trailer would have worked well with Turbo Killer, especially the part where the chorus picks up and the pilot jumps out of his plane to shoot down the other one. 

Last edited by Chazore - on 12 June 2021

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Yeah that would have been perfect for the comeback of the RendeZook. So hype for the new Battlefield.

Also talking about shoddy ports. Imagine adding ultrawide support in your game, but not to to cutscenes or FOV sliders. Looking at you Bioware and Mass Effect LE. Oh well, modders fixing what devs can't seem to do :s

Last edited by hinch - on 12 June 2021

kirby007 said:
Chazore said:

>Japanese games

I don't think PC gaming is in that sort of position anymore where that is the type of choice they need to be dealing with. If this was back int he ps3/360 days, sure, subpar ports was the norm and PC gaming was at their lowest, you could argue well, I'd rather have this game than not. But these days? In an era where PC gaming has a strong userbase and you have companies like Sony and Microsoft and plenty of Japanese developers porting quality games to PC? Yea we should expect better.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850