By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx's PC gaming emporium - Catch up on all the latest PC Gaming related news

 

Zarx changed his avatar again. Thoughts?

Noice 245 61.40%
 
So soon? I just got used to the last one 13 3.26%
 
it sucks 22 5.51%
 
Your cropping skills are lacking 13 3.26%
 
Too noisy, can't tell WTF it even is 13 3.26%
 
Meh 32 8.02%
 
Total:338

Interesting comparison of the new PC-handhelds (Smach Z is still absent):

Strangely enough, the cheapest of the three appeals most to me. (form factor, controls, screensize).



Around the Network

They were right in saying that GPU supply would be getting worse in Q1. These past 2 weeks in the UK have been non-existent for restocks and the worst I've seen since launch.



Newly released Zombie Army 4(STEAM)'s executables send analytical data to Rebellion, Denuvo and........Epic Games

https://www.resetera.com/threads/newly-released-zombie-army-4-steam-s-executables-send-analytical-data-to-rebellion-denuvo-and-epic-games.382257/




             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

green_sky said:

None of these companies or people care about environment. They'd burn the earth 50 times over if it means they could profit out of it. Then then can occupy mars with Elon and Linus can hitch a ride.

Also here is Crapple removing charger and other shit lord copy cats like Samsung already followed suit. In the name of environment but will cause more junk in landfills. Everything in name of PR these days. 

 

Yea not PC related but just making a point. They say one thing and doing another. Apple was also bundling a 5W charger with their $1000 phones. Again making people buy more charges. So i guess okay in that sense. Lot of the products are made so hard to repair too. Batteries are first to go and who was first to make them hard to replace. Then all others copy them. So no one is innocent. 

And this is why the new French law that rates the repairability of electronic items so interesting.

Nobody gets fined yet (that only starts next year, so the electronics producers have some grace period), but later on, everybody who rates poorly will have to pay for not making it possible for their users to repair their stuff or getting it repaired and/or not lasting long enough. The law also stipulates that anything that breaks within the first 2 years must get either repaired or replaced for free by the vendor.



Conina said:

Interesting comparison of the new PC-handhelds (Smach Z is still absent):

Strangely enough, the cheapest of the three appeals most to me. (form factor, controls, screensize).

I watched it and I don't know which one is the winner and which one is the worst so no, I don't find it strange at all.

Captain_Yuri said:

Newly released Zombie Army 4(STEAM)'s executables send analytical data to Rebellion, Denuvo and........Epic Games

https://www.resetera.com/threads/newly-released-zombie-army-4-steam-s-executables-send-analytical-data-to-rebellion-denuvo-and-epic-games.382257/


I wasn't interested in the game, but thanks to that now it goes straight to the ignore list. Thanks for sharing.



Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Meanwhile on Reddit:

"Assembly completed: 40x RTX 3090 + 1x RTX 3080"

https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherMining/comments/logs03/assembly_completed_40x_rtx_3090_1x_rtx_3080/

May the gods have mercy



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Captain_Yuri said:

Meanwhile on Reddit:

"Assembly completed: 40x RTX 3090 + 1x RTX 3080"

https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherMining/comments/logs03/assembly_completed_40x_rtx_3090_1x_rtx_3080/

May the gods have mercy

Seriously he could have given me just that mismatched 3080 and I'd be very happy already.



Bofferbrauer2 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Meanwhile on Reddit:

"Assembly completed: 40x RTX 3090 + 1x RTX 3080"

https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherMining/comments/logs03/assembly_completed_40x_rtx_3090_1x_rtx_3080/

May the gods have mercy

Seriously he could have given me just that mismatched 3080 and I'd be very happy already.

Lol pretty much. Hell I'd even pay for it.



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Would I be a bad person if I wished for a lightning hitting his place and destroying his setup? Bah! Don't answer, I already did.



Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

Would I be a bad person if I wished for a lightning hitting his place and destroying his setup? Bah! Don't answer, I already did.

I haven't been keeping track of stock, but at least he gave the impression that he got his setup when there was stock. After all, there can be only so much demand for 3090s because of their price... That 3080 though? Yeah, I'll join you.