The Wednesday news:
SALES /PLAYER COUNT & DEALS
GOG has a new sale and three new releases:
- The new Midweek Sale brings games from several genres up to 80% off until Saturday: https://www.gog.com/promo/20210113_midweek_sale
- The game Yaga launches on the store with a 40% discount until January 19: https://www.gog.com/game/yaga
- And two games from the Bridge Constructor series, Playground and Stunts lands on the store and, to celebrate it, the whole series is on sale, up to 60% off until the 20th of January: https://www.gog.com/promo/20210113_launch_promo_bridge_constructor
Steam has a new daily deal and the Midweek Madness deals:
- The daily deal is 112 Operator, 50% off: https://store.steampowered.com/app/793460/112_Operator/
- The first Midweek Madness deal is Void Bastards, 60% off until the 15th: https://store.steampowered.com/app/857980/Void_Bastards/
- DRAGON BALL FighterZ gets a 84% discount until Friday 15: https://store.steampowered.com/app/678950/DRAGON_BALL_FighterZ/
- And publisher Gamera Games has its games on sale, up to 80% off until January 24: https://store.steampowered.com/sale/GGN_202101
And Fanatical has a new Star Deal: Chris Sawyer's Locomotion, 83% off for the next 48 hours: https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/chris-sawyers-locomotion
SOFTWARE & DRIVERS
MODS, EMULATORS & FAN PROJECTS
Call of DOOM: Black Warfare Mod releases later this month, gets a launch trailer
Modder ‘Arrowood’ announced that his Call of DOOM: Black Warfare Mod will release later this month. In order to celebrate this announcement, the modder also released a launch trailer for this mod that you can find below.
Bethesda and MachineGames are working on a new Indiana Jones game
Bethesda has just announced that MachineGames is currently working on a new Indiana Jones game. This game is a collaboration between Bethesda and Lucasfilms Games, and it’s – obviously – an official Indiana Jones game.
NVIDIA reveals new games that will support Ray Tracing and DLSS
NVIDIA has announced a number of games that will add support for Ray Tracing and/or DLSS. According to the team, two new games will support Ray Tracing and four games will support DLSS. Moreover, two competitive games will support NVIDIA Reflex.
Elite Dangerous: Odyssey has been delayed until Spring 2021
Frontier Developments was originally planning to release Elite Dangerous: Odyssey in early 2021. However, the team has just announced that this expansion has been delayed until Spring 2021.
The creators of The Division are working on a new Star Wars game
Ubisoft and Massive Entertainment have announced that they are working on a brand new official Star Wars game. The teams will collaborate with Lucasfilm Games for an open-world game set in the Star Wars universe.
>> Well, there goes the EA exclusivity.
Please excuse my bad English.
Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070
Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.