By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx's PC gaming emporium - Catch up on all the latest PC Gaming related news

Zarx changed his avatar again. Thoughts?

Noice 245 61.40%

So soon? I just got used to the last one 13 3.26%

it sucks 22 5.51%

Your cropping skills are lacking 13 3.26%

Too noisy, can't tell WTF it even is 13 3.26%

Meh 32 8.02%

Total:338
Conina said:
Captain_Yuri said:

So Nvidia claims the 3060 laptop is 1.3x faster than a ps5

No, only 0.3 faster than a PS5.

That may be the correct terminology but Nvidia states 1.3x none the less:

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
Conina said:

No, only 0.3 faster than a PS5.

Ah, but Nvidia doesn't claim it to be 1.3 times faster. Nvidia claims it to be 1.3 times the PS5, i.e. 0.3 times faster.

Maybe I got the wrong message when I saw the faster part

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Captain_Yuri said:

They can't even produce a 3080 let alone a 3080 Ti

Yet they can produce those mobile and low end GPU's with more vram, yet nowt for the high end. Feels like they're gonna leave high end out to dry for a year or so at this point.

The Medium gets Ray Tracing and DLSS support

Not sure why this wasn't on Nvidia's press conference instead of FNaF of all things

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

So one thing to note with all the new gpu prices is that the Founders Edition cards from Nvidia are still MSRP and may have not been affected. A number of people got them at MSRP at bestbuy US in the bot server.

Was thinking of doing the same. Annoying BB doesn't have an auto-notify feature. Where are these bot servers you speak of? The image you linked doesn't load.

TallSilhouette said:
Captain_Yuri said:

So one thing to note with all the new gpu prices is that the Founders Edition cards from Nvidia are still MSRP and may have not been affected. A number of people got them at MSRP at bestbuy US in the bot server.

Was thinking of doing the same. Annoying BB doesn't have an auto-notify feature. Where are these bot servers you speak of? The image you linked doesn't load.

I used a few bot servers to get my 3080 and Dark Hero. I did post it here a while ago but had to remove the links. I can PM you an invite to the bot discord server if you like.

Captain_Yuri said:
TallSilhouette said:

I used a few bot servers to get my 3080 and Dark Hero. I did post it here a while ago but had to remove the links. I can PM you an invite to the bot discord server if you like.

Yes, please

Zkuq said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Ah, but Nvidia doesn't claim it to be 1.3 times faster. Nvidia claims it to be 1.3 times the PS5, i.e. 0.3 times faster.

nVidia is also deflecting due to AMD's success in the console market.

We also need to keep in mind the context of this claim... We know that nVidia shits all over AMD in Ray Tracing, are they referring to that?

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

The PS5 has 10 TFLOPS. The 3060 has 13TFLOPS. I guess we'll never know how they got that 1.3x.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.