By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Chazore said:

Imagine putting the spinoff of 5 on Steam, then putting the mainline one people wanted on PC on the non JRPG store

https://www.animemaru.com/persona-5-royal-coming-to-pc-as-epic-games-store-exclusive/

I guess we're reaching a point now where Epic is just going to snatch up more sought after Japanese games, and letting Steam have the old ones or ones that hardly anyone cares about anymore. 

I am 90% sure that's either fake or satire cause I see no source and I can't find any other articles about it on any other sites. Not that I'd put it past EGS to snatch it up.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Alright, managed to sell my old PC for $1000. Considering how many people wanted it, I probably could have charged more.

Oh well! $1000 is plenty of lube!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:

I am 90% sure that's either fake or satire cause I see no source and I can't find any other articles about it on any other sites. Not that I'd put it past EGS to snatch it up.

The anime Onion. it's gotta be.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Congrats for your sale, Yuri.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Thanks dude!

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

Alright, managed to sell my old PC for $1000. Considering how many people wanted it, I probably could have charged more.

Haven't the lube prices gone up a lot due to covid + scalpers?

Conina said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Haven't the lube prices gone up a lot due to covid + scalpers?

T_T

Luckily I stocked up before hand

Looks like Nvidia's anti minig thing involves not just a driver, but also a new BIOS: https://videocardz.com/newz/nvidia-geforce-rtx-3060-anti-mining-algoritm-is-not-just-a-driver-thing-technology-could-expand-to-more-skus

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

Looks like Nvidia's anti minig thing involves not just a driver, but also a new BIOS: https://videocardz.com/newz/nvidia-geforce-rtx-3060-anti-mining-algoritm-is-not-just-a-driver-thing-technology-could-expand-to-more-skus

Oh that's a little more promising.

So what would prevent miners to alter drivers and flash bios?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.