By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Captain_Yuri said:

How much would yall pay for these specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3900x
CPU Cooler: Noctua D15
RAM: 32GB 3200mhz CL16 Gskill Trident Z
SSD: Samsung 500GB 850 Evo
PSU: Evga Supernova 750 Watt G3
Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VI Hero
Other: Bluray Drive
Case: CoolerMaster Mastercase 5T
Case Fans: Arctic F14 PWM

No GPU

Are yout trying to sell your old PC, Yuri?

Rhonin the wizard said:

Here are seven Nintendo Direct games also coming to Steam

• Samurai Warriors 5
  • Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection
  • Knockout City
  • Legend of Mana
  • SaGa Frontier Remastered
  • Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse
  • Neon White

I'm happy to see Stubbs returning.

Thank you!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
Captain_Yuri said:

No GPU

Are yout trying to sell your old PC, Yuri?

Certainly thinking about it

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:

No GPU

Why Yuri, are you trying to tell us you're selling your previous parts?.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Well, good luck with that.

I'm not even going to try to make you an offer. I don't need part of those parts (case, PSU, fans, BD drive), and the shipping costs for the rest would be high.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Chazore said:
Captain_Yuri said:

No GPU

Why Yuri, are you trying to tell us you're selling your previous parts?.

Lol yea. I am seeing how much I should put it on sale for on craigslist.

JEMC said:

I'm not even going to try to make you an offer. I don't need part of those parts (case, PSU, fans, BD drive), and the shipping costs for the rest would be high.

Well I am not trying to sell it on vgc specifically. I am trying to see how much I should put on sale for on craigslist.

I think a brand new pc with those parts should cost around $1500 CAD.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

NVIDIA announces Crypto Mining Processor series, GeForce RTX 3060 driver will limit mining performance

https://videocardz.com/newz/nvidia-announces-crypto-mining-processor-series-geforce-rtx-3060-driver-will-limit-mining-performance

Guess it's better than nothing. Anandtech has a good comparison chart. Too bad the driver block came out so late...

That's great news! I might actually have a chance of getting an RTX 3060 in the near future then!

Captain_Yuri said:
JEMC said:

Well I am not trying to sell it on vgc specifically. I am trying to see how much I should put on sale for on craigslist.

Would you price it at that without the GPU?.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Chazore said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Would you price it at that without the GPU?.

Well I am certainly not gonna sell it at $1500. Especially since it's 4 years old now other than the cpu. And yea, the $1500 is without the gpu if you were to buy it brand new.

Captain_Yuri said:
JEMC said:

Oh, I already assumed you weren't trying to sell it here. That would make no sense given how few we are.

As for how much you could charge, I guess it depends more on how much you want. Those are high-end parts, even nowadays, and some of those parts are still hard to find. If you think that 1500 could be a good price, then it probably is.

Captain_Yuri said:

NVIDIA announces Crypto Mining Processor series, GeForce RTX 3060 driver will limit mining performance

https://videocardz.com/newz/nvidia-announces-crypto-mining-processor-series-geforce-rtx-3060-driver-will-limit-mining-performance

Guess it's better than nothing. Anandtech has a good comparison chart. Too bad the driver block came out so late...

https://www.anandtech.com/show/16493/nvidia-launches-cmp-dedicated-mining-hardware

At last someone is doing something!

Sadly, I don't think this will have any significant impact. It doesn't affect already released cards that can just stick to previous drivers and even if it became a problem, there's so much money involved in mining that someone would hive someone to find a way to bypass the block.

I'm affraid that only a BIOS update or a hardware solution will be able to deal with this, and I'm not even sure about the BIOS one.

Imagine putting the spinoff of 5 on Steam, then putting the mainline one people wanted on PC on the non JRPG store

https://www.animemaru.com/persona-5-royal-coming-to-pc-as-epic-games-store-exclusive/

I guess we're reaching a point now where Epic is just going to snatch up more sought after Japanese games, and letting Steam have the old ones or ones that hardly anyone cares about anymore. 

Last edited by Chazore - on 18 February 2021