By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Chazore said:
Captain_Yuri said:
GOT IT!

I wanna see pics of that beast when you get it. Jelly as fucks.

Reddit did me good this time. It was so hard getting the 10 series doing the usual methods of refreshing but this time, I followed bapcsalescanada on reddit and they continuously posted when these things would go live and amazon chat told one of them 9AM PST. Boom!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
GOT IT!

Damn, you even got the good one. My Amazon doesn't even know yet that those cards exist.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

It's so weird how so many partner cards haven't revealed their clocks yet, but are already for sale.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Captain_Yuri said:
GOT IT!

Damn, you even got the good one. My Amazon doesn't even know yet that those cards exist.

Yea it's crazy. I can't believe I got the one that I actually wanted! Now we wait for the shipping T_T

As far as I know when it came to Amazon Canada, they had the 3000 series page up but you couldn't actually search any of the cards. So if you went to the actual 3000 series page which reddit posted, you could see them but if you searched, you wouldn't get any results. So not sure if it's the same way for you.

Now though, if you search, you can find some of them.

https://www.amazon.ca/stores/GeForce/RTX3080_GEFORCERTX30SERIES/page/6B204EA4-AAAC-4776-82B1-D7C3BD9DDC82

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Alright got some more AIB info coming in.

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

Did you buy fire insurance with the card?

vivster said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Did you buy fire insurance with the card?

I knew I was forgetting something

Captain_Yuri said:
GOT IT!

Congratulations for getting the card... but bloody hell at its powe consumption.

Well, at least you'll safe money this winter in heating.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Seeing Disgaea 6 going Switch exclusive is baffling, especially when you consider where the series first started, and then it's PC ports.

Not doing this shit of waiting a year or two, only for them to come back on PC in a cocky manner, demanding full price. I'm so tired of Japanese companies pulling this year after year now.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

The one interesting thing about Ampere is:

3080 @ Computerbase.de: A 50W lower TDP would've meant only 4% lower performance and 25% better efficiency than 2080Ti, not 10%.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/iuht5l/3080_computerbasede_a_50w_lower_tdp_wouldve_meant/

So if that's true, that means Samsung's 8N is pretty efficient at a certain power target (similar to every other node) but Nvidia decided to push it to the brink where efficiency goes out the widow.