By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

That's kinda lame. I've been using oculus for years and don't have a FB account. I'm pretty optimistic that there will be a proper non-oculus headset on the market by the end of 2023.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/74590/nvidia-geforce-rtx-3090-40-50-faster-than-2080-ti-for-1399/amp.html

All of this stuff sounds way too good. 24GB of GDDR6X for $1399?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

^I hope that new rumor about the price is true. It will still be a hefty price jump, the 2080Ti price started at $999, but it's not as insane as some other rumors claimed.

Regarding the Facebook & Oculus account, well, by using a FB account you can be encouraged you to post more stuff in FB, and maybe, just maybe, that also makes it easier sell the data they get from your Oculus device.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

The thing is the 2080ti is hot garbage, while the 3090 is a glorious monument of human achievement. I can stomach a little price hike for that.

It won't surprise me to read a similar comment from you in two or three years bashing the 3090 and praising the 4090 or whatever they call it next time.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
It won't surprise me to read a similar comment from you in two or three years bashing the 3090 and praising the 4090 or whatever they call it next time.

I'd be laughing if he's gonna give the same praise to that NVidia GPU if at the same time there's a clearly better Radeon on the market, which isn't the case right now...

JEMC said:

The 4090 better not take 2 years to come out. The 3090 is already almost garbage.

^ and here i try playing 4k content on a 2060

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
^ and here i try playing 4k content on a 2060

Rookie mistake.

I just don't bother with 4k. 1440p and higher frames/settings is my ideal middle ground. I'll wait for the day when jaggies are entirely gone, that I'll bother with a higher res.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"