By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Is total war saga any good i see that the next installmemt is free on the 13th

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

That's the release day for the new game, so hard to say. It's free for the first 24 hours. I think the previous Total War Saga didn't get very good reviews, but I imagine it's still at least decent unless you've played Total War games to death and can easily notice all potential flaws. Obviously it's hard to say much about the new Saga, but I imagine it should be at least decent too.

JEMC said:

Hey vivs, Nvidia is playing with your patience:

NVIDIA teases upcoming GeForce RTX 30 “Ampere” Series

https://videocardz.com/newz/nvidia-teases-upcoming-geforce-rtx-30-ampere-series

In 21 days, Nvidia is going to unveil Navi 21

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
JEMC said:

Can they just stop toying with my soul already

This is almost as bad as the next gen release date and price reveal.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Can they just stop toying with my soul already

This is almost as bad as the next gen release date and price reveal.

I have a feeling they are going to announce 2080 Ti 21st Anniversary Edition cause fuck you then on September 9th, they are gonna announce Ampere like Tech Jesus predicted.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

I have a feeling they are going to announce 2080 Ti 21st Anniversary Edition cause fuck you then on September 9th, they are gonna announce Ampere like Tech Jesus predicted.

I swear to god Yuri, they better fuckin not

I've been waiting 2 and a half years for this. I NEED THIS.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

vivster said:
JEMC said:

They're really trying hard to make me buy AMD out of spite.

Who are you trying to fool? We all know that you won't get an AMD card.

Here, some good news for you: You'll be able to get your custom Asus card on day one

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 custom graphics card to launch in September https://videocardz.com/newz/nvidia-geforce-rtx-30-custom-graphics-card-to-launch-in-september

kirby007 said:

I'm not a fan of the sub genre within strategy games that the Total War saga represents, but Troy is more like a spin off, making it hard to judge. Your best hope is that some site has a review on day one that you can read ad use to get what you're looking for.

In any case, it's free so it's not like you're going to lose anything if you get it, right?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

New Cyberpunk 2077 trailer -Lifepaths

So we have 3 playthroughs - Nomad / Street Kid / Corpo

Definitely going with Corpo first playthrough.

Last edited by hinch - on 11 August 2020

Good to know about the partner cards. It's been way too long since I paid 1600€ for an Asus GPU.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

hinch said:

New Cyberpunk 2077 trailer -Lifepaths

So we have 3 playthroughs - Nomad / Street Kid / Corpo

Definitely going with Corpo first playthrough.

Of course you'll go with corpo... *stares with disdain*

vivster said:
Good to know about the partner cards. It's been way too long since I paid 1600€ for an Asus GPU.

Maybe this time you'll be able to pay even more!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.