By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Captain_Yuri said:
Intel Ponte Vecchio GPU Will Be Made On TSMC’s 6nm Process, CPUs Could Be Made On TSMC 3nm As Well. Take it with a grain of salt.

https://wccftech.com/intel-ponte-vecchio-gpu-tsmc-6nm/

At this rate, there might be price hikes due to limited capacity from TSMC than anything else as everyone and their dog wants a piece of TSMC's pie.

IF true, those chips will be expensive as hell (third party foundry, extra cost to get early access to the process and Intel's tax).

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

This year marks Starcraft 2's 10th anniversary and Blizzard has a trailer with a lot of new stuff that's coming to the game. As a casual but regular starcraft player, I do like that this game is still being supported with seasonal map updates and yearly balance updates. It does have micro-transactions these days but as those are cosmetic unless you play co-op commander, I am fine with it. Maybe Age of Empires VI will get me to switch into something else but till then, Thank You Blizzard even if it took 10 years to have a countdown timer!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I wished MSoft would show us some AoE IV during their show, but it's too PC for what thei were trying to do.

Maybe at the end of August, at Gamescom...

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Same. AoE IV and Flight Sim can't come soon enough

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:

This year marks Starcraft 2's 10th anniversary and Blizzard has a trailer with a lot of new stuff that's coming to the game. As a casual but regular starcraft player, I do like that this game is still being supported with seasonal map updates and yearly balance updates. It does have micro-transactions these days but as those are cosmetic unless you play co-op commander, I am fine with it. Maybe Age of Empires VI will get me to switch into something else but till then, Thank You Blizzard even if it took 10 years to have a countdown timer!

I feel like they could have done better than adding a few cheevos, some bug fixes and the like. They could have given away the Nova ops missions, a few co-op partners and the deluxe edition skins for free, for a limited 3 day sort of celebration. That would have easily got me playing it again. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
Intel Ponte Vecchio GPU Will Be Made On TSMC’s 6nm Process, CPUs Could Be Made On TSMC 3nm As Well. Take it with a grain of salt.

https://wccftech.com/intel-ponte-vecchio-gpu-tsmc-6nm/

At this rate, there might be price hikes due to limited capacity from TSMC than anything else as everyone and their dog wants a piece of TSMC's pie.

And that's with Intel releasing 7nm chips in 2022, which I'm not really expecting at this point unless it's something similar to the "released" canon lake chip...

All that for GPU, seems like a waste lol

Speaking of GPUs...

AMD’s Ryzen 4000 ‘Renoir’ APUs With 7nm Vega GPU Have More Graphics Horsepower Than The Original PS4 & Xbox One

https://wccftech.com/amds-ryzen-4000-renoir-apus-faster-than-original-ps4-xbox-one-consoles/

Intel Restructuring: Murthy Leaves, Ann Kelleher Takes Over 7nm And 5nm Development

https://wccftech.com/intel-restructuring-murthy-leaves-ann-kelleher-takes-over-7nm-and-5nm-development/

Possible Xbox Series S controller surfaces on Xbox forum

Just in time for the PlayStation 5: The Sony Bravia A9 Master series 48-inch OLED TV is now orderable in some regions

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Just-in-time-for-the-PlayStation-5-The-Sony-Bravia-A9-Master-series-48-inch-OLED-TV-is-now-orderable.483209.0.html

Nice, makes sense being white as it will be following the Xbox One S theme.

Probably going to pick up the Series X (black) controller in November for my PC as my XB1 controller is getting a little rough around the edges.

Playing Halo infinite, be like:

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"