By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

JEMC said:
kirby007 said:
fun fact when i register for the copy on the website it thanks me in fucking polish, once again confirming everyone hates the french and the french hate the dutch

I worked fine for me... except for the small detail that it's been three hiurs since I asked for the game and it's still nowhere to be seen.

Same for me. Wonder why it takes so long? Do they manually cross-check the IP with those who watched the video to make sure everybody who wants the reward actually watched it?

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
JEMC said:

I worked fine for me... except for the small detail that it's been three hiurs since I asked for the game and it's still nowhere to be seen.

Same for me. Wonder why it takes so long? Do they manually cross-check the IP with those who watched the video to make sure everybody who wants the reward actually watched it?

i hope not;p

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Captain_Yuri said:
More rumours pointing to Alder Lake having big.Little design.

Man if their answer to Zen is adding a bunch of atom cores where as AMD gives you all big cores for the same price, then that shitz gonna be in trouble. The IPC gains will be interesting though and might save it.

https://wccftech.com/intels-alder-lake-platform-will-introduce-big-and-small-cores-for-x86-desktop-market/

Big.Little makes sense for mobile applications where power consumption is a primary factor.

For a desktop though? Invest those .Little cores into more .Big cores.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Halo 3 for MCC is now available on Steam!

https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/360045689232-Halo-The-Master-Chief-Collection-Patch-Notes-7-14-20

Welcome back Master Chief!

Spoiler!
Yea Yea Reach. Shut your whore mouth!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:

https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/360045689232-Halo-The-Master-Chief-Collection-Patch-Notes-7-14-20

Spoiler!

"Fixed audio sounds for Halo Reach"

Holy fucking shit, they finally fixed it.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Spoiler!

"Fixed audio sounds for Halo Reach"

Holy fucking shit, they finally fixed it.

MS does what third party don't

(Looks at Nier)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

kirby007 said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

i hope not;p

Same here.

But it's their fault. I couldn't watch the stream because their servers weren't up to the task.

Last edited by JEMC - on 14 July 2020

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Big Navi is rumoured to be 40-50% faster than RTX 2080Ti according to one of sources at Moore's Law Is Dead. Looks like AMD might be back in the game, if true.

He starts talking about it at around 12:30.

Last edited by hinch - on 14 July 2020

I will believe it when I see it. If it is true the 3090 would have to be at least 50% above the 2080ti.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Amd does need a win in the gpu department and there's one key thing they have right now that they didn't in the last decade... Money! But I m skeptical.

I do hope it's true though but more importantly I sure hope the pricing ain't shit. If the 5000 series costed almost as much as Turing without ray tracing. With ray tracing, I sure hope they don't price it urghhly.