By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "Sony announce a 10 game Mega Pack for PS Vita. €39.99 with 8GB memory card"

Tagged games:

Is this a nice offer?

Great offer, what more can you ask for? 35 35.35%

Really good, quite impressive 23 23.23%

Not bad, the selection of... 23 23.23%

No offer from Sony will m... 18 18.18%

Total:99

Actually, the price of this bundle is 199 € in France

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Ajescent said:

(...)

There's your proof, man. The Vita has no games, that's why Sony tosses PSP games into this package.

Whilst I agree Size matters is a weird choice to add, I disagree that the Vita doesn't have its own games.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

wow....Coooool

it Funny and excite

Successmore,ธุรกิจเสริม,เครือข่าย

Pretty good deal, I read about this the other day £35 for the 8GB memory card or £230 for the whole package

that's one helluva deal!!!

Around the Network
Cougarman said:

Great deal but Sony needs to release a new vita that takes micro SD, £75 for 32gb is a rip off

I don' think that would be ideal. They have huge profit margins on those proprietry cards and I'm sure its supposed to tackle pircacy, which is useful.

It'd be best if they just included 16GB of internal flash memory (dirt cheap) in every Vita. Then the additional cost of the memory cards is not forced upon anyone, but 6months down the road, they'll probably be loads who have filled up that space and are willig spend another $40 on memory. 

Amazon France has it for 199 euros !! It had nice position in the best-sellers list.

EDIT: NOW FOR 195 euros .. http://www.amazon.fr/Console-Playstation-voucher-Carte-M%C3%A9moire/dp/B00CXONBIO/ref=zg_bs_videogames_9

that is really good value for money

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018