By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "Sony announce a 10 game Mega Pack for PS Vita. €39.99 with 8GB memory card"

Tagged games:

Is this a nice offer?

Great offer, what more can you ask for? 35 35.35%

Really good, quite impressive 23 23.23%

Not bad, the selection of... 23 23.23%

No offer from Sony will m... 18 18.18%

Total:99
teigaga said:
To be honest the games bundled aren't that great. Other than LBP and wipe out, the games hold little value.
The fact that they can all fit on 8GB is telling.

Who wants 8GB of memory anyway? 16-32 or GTFO. <---

Sony has a nice summer line up, they need to start advertising again and include all of the games they've deserted like soul sacrifice. Even games like Dragons Crown and Rayman Legends can be advertised like exclusives to help sell the system.

AGREED!!!

However, for what you get for this price, I'd say it's a great offer.

Wipeout 2048 and LBPv for me covers the price you are paying. Technically, you are getting a free memory card...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Great deal but Sony needs to release a new vita that takes micro SD, £75 for 32gb is a rip off

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I already have one, Littlebigplanet is amazing on Vita, a real must have. If you like portable gaming, you should buy a Vita, it has PERSONA 4, Metal Gear, Uncharted, Wipeout and many others, plus, all the psp games (Valkyria Chronicles baby!).
If you don´t like portable gaming, don´t bother.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

If the 10 games included Gravity Rush, Soul Sacrifice, Ragnorak,Shinobido with a 32GB card that would have been a bite... but noooo they give us games with equivalents on PS3

.... Are they seriously packing in 8 gigs.....Why not a 32 gig memory stick or better, use of SD cards.
Waste of profit if I say :(

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network
Suke said:

.... Are they seriously packing in 8 gigs.....Why not a 32 gig memory stick or better, use of SD cards.

That's just Sony trying to squeeze every cent they can out of consumers. They did the same thing with the PSP Go (which failed horribly BTW). The 32 GB Vita memory card goes for more than $100 (I think it's around $125). A 32 Gig MicroSD is no more than $60. Those prices, along with the fact that th Vita can't do anything without the memory card (and is not packaged with one) all contribute to the Vita not selling. Sony needs to change this, and FAST. 

Should be a 32g Memory card instead of the 8gig

Would attract many more customers.

IamAwsome said:
Suke said:

That's just Sony trying to squeeze every cent they can out of consumers. They did the same thing with the PSP Go (which failed horribly BTW). The 32 GB Vita memory card goes for more than $100 (I think it's around $125). A 32 Gig MicroSD is no more than $60. Those prices, along with the fact that th Vita can't do anything without the memory card (and is not packaged with one) all contribute to the Vita not selling. Sony needs to change this, and FAST. 

MicroSD cards are much cheaper than that. 32GB cards are in the $20-$25 range I believe.

You can pick up a 64GB Sandisk Ultra MicroSD card for less than $60. I picked up one last year for my psp so I could rip all of my UMDs onto it.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Wow, this is pretty desperate. 10 games!? And 8GB!? Well, the games don't seem that great anyway. Soon as I see Y's Memories of Celceta I'g getting a Vita. Hopefully they make some sort of cool bundle like Fire Emblem; Awakening got.

Ljink96 said:
Wow, this is pretty desperate. 10 games!? And 8GB!? Well, the games don't seem that great anyway. Soon as I see Y's Memories of Celceta I'g getting a Vita. Hopefully they make some sort of cool bundle like Fire Emblem; Awakening got.

Considering they are being accused of not doing anything...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?