By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - US Navy serviceman calls Xbox One’s 24-hour online check “a sin committed against all service members”

First before I start I just want to say that I support our armed men and women

But this guy kind of sounds like a hypocrite you cant say just one company is bad for requireing a Internet connection and not say the same for other companies that alao require a connection. So according to him cell phones are ok along with Netflix even though they both require some form of connection.

Also he probably shouldn't have made those comments in the first place since now all it takes is one news site to put military hates ms 

Around the Network

Ya theres a good argument for both sides . I went to school for telecom and we learned all about how everything will be connected your microwave and blah blah basically everything is going that way. What they did not figure in is that the network is many many years aways from being perfect. Online is not perfect and far from being ever perfect. If im losing my internet atleast 10 times a year with storms ( im from new England) be it snow, a storm of any nature, my provider is down. Hell basically anything can knock online off even in the most major cities in the U S. It's just a moronic policy to haft to connect every 24 hours it really makes no sense?

MS wont listen they fall on deaf ears. these people will now buy PS4

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3