By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FIFA 14 Pricing for Xbox One and PS4 Listed at £90 by Amazon.

even $60 is too much considering that it is virtually the same game each year plagued by the same problems.

i would pay that price (whatever it is in dollars) for a realistic football game.. one with natural movements (especially when clearing the ball), with a fully-working handball rule, the game itself becomes more realistic on harder difficulties (harder to pass, getting a good touch, finishing, etc) rather than just the computer becoming "better" (slow players achieving messi speed), and for the game to be played the way real football is played rather than spinning around in circles doing skill moves that only work every now and then.

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
I am sure Sony already stated that PS4 games will range between ~$1-$60.

Yup, here it is:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-23-ps4-games-to-range-from-USD0-99-to-USD60-according-to-jack-tretton

Just about to mention this.

This wont be true, simply a placeholder.

Bradford City Fan for life

Recent favourite games: Ni No Kuni, Fifa 13, Batman Arkham City

Best games of all time: Pokemon Red, Dragon Warrior 3, The last of us, Uncharted 2 and 3

3ds friend code add me: 1950-8131-6814

PSN ID: Mr_Vezzo_Khanny - add to start a clan in the last of us mutiplayer

Amazon have a pre-order price guarantee, such that you get the lowest price at any point. Just like the £599 PS4/XB1 they just don't want to get burned if they do announce a high price

Having said that, haven't Sony said that the prices will range from $1-60, so you would imagine that the XB1 will have the same

It's called a placeholder.

Around the Network

Screw that!

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Fifa13 on WiiU was 70€, so I think 70€ for Fifa14 will be realistic -_-