By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Animal Crossing: New Leaf thread

Tagged games:

 

Who is your favorite character in Animal Crossing (final round)?

Brewster 0 0%
 
K.K. Slider 4 26.67%
 
Isabelle 4 26.67%
 
Tom Nook 3 20.00%
 
Mr. Resetti 1 6.67%
 
Kapp'n 2 13.33%
 
Blathers 1 6.67%
 
Pete 0 0%
 
Joan 0 0%
 
Gracie 0 0%
 
Total:15

Just thought this was a funny sequence.








I've recently started playing this game a ton again. ^_^



Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:



I've recently started playing this game a ton again. ^_^


Probably not near my hours played.  How many hours have you played?  I think I am near 220+ hours. 



sethnintendo said:
Einsam_Delphin said:



I've recently started playing this game a ton again. ^_^


Probably not near my hours played.  How many hours have you played?  I think I am near 220+ hours. 



Uhm, so? This is not a contest! 170 hours for me!

Dang it, how could this thread have died! I must try to revive it, starting by posting a bunch of random pictures! I have over 200 of them saved on my 3DS afterall, most of which from New Leaf! So yeah, here's 10 pics! Some might be funny, some interesting, others may be lame, who knows!





















How do u get these punctured here?...pictures


Love a.c. snow!



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
How do u get these punctured here?...pictures


Love a.c. snow!


It's kind of a tedious process where I upload them to Image Share then copy paste the links.

Einsam_Delphin said:
spurgeonryan said:
How do u get these punctured here?...pictures


Love a.c. snow!


It's kind of a tedious process where I upload them to Image Share then copy paste the links.

Image share is on the 3DS?



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
spurgeonryan said:
How do u get these punctured here?...pictures


Love a.c. snow!


It's kind of a tedious process where I upload them to Image Share then copy paste the links.

Image share is on the 3DS?



It is through the web browser!

Hmm...I have never been able to find it. I would like to do this. With other games as well.

Is it some sort of website or will I just find it?



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
Hmm...I have never been able to find it. I would like to do this. With other games as well.

Is it some sort of website or will I just find it?


My previous post basically said it's a website!
http://imgshare.us/