By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Animal Crossing: New Leaf thread

Tagged games:

Who is your favorite character in Animal Crossing (final round)?

Brewster 0 0%

K.K. Slider 4 26.67%

Isabelle 4 26.67%

Tom Nook 3 20.00%

Mr. Resetti 1 6.67%

Kapp'n 2 13.33%

Blathers 1 6.67%

Pete 0 0%

Joan 0 0%

Gracie 0 0%

Total:15

yeah its a rare find on the islands. Extremely rare! You have to go island hopping again and again or be really lucky like me and have it appear on your own.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

there's nothing really inside that you can use.... just treasure!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

I need to go to the island more myself. I still need to finish out the mermaid set. Anyone have any extra mermaid furniture? Not sure what I need right now but I'll look into it. I'd probably give at least 50k for a piece that I don't have yet.

have to have a theme for my whole house now. not sure how it works though, i guess it will be trial and error.

peachbuggy said:
have to have a theme for my whole house now. not sure how it works though, i guess it will be trial and error.

I have sci fi theme.  My outside is considered sci fi , house exterior, roof, and fence  are sci fi, and so too is a few rooms, full astro, robo and sleek sets are sci fi and still can't break 200k on the HHA score...  :/

Around the Network

I chose sci fi because i had a few sci fi things. Wil see what my score is tomorrow.From what i undersstand, nothing else at all scores points.

Fishing tournament is today just to let everybody know.

Well i got a grand total of 0 points. I guess i really don't understand how it works!

peachbuggy said:
Well i got a grand total of 0 points. I guess i really don't understand how it works!

well I spent some time redoing the main room and today got this from Lyle..

3 of my rooms and now the exterior are sci fi,  and about 3 other rooms don't have the sci fi theme ...

Wow! Nice points. I might try to go for sci fi theme too. Well, I might go for a different theme so I'm not just copying. I almost got all of the spooky set now (missed a few days checking the store).