By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Builtlean Top 5 Health Benefits of Spices

crissindahouse said:
JayWood2010 said:

Completely true.  We have a huge problem with obesity or overweight in America.  Actually in most of the world.  Other countries are actually not to far behind America.  United States is 3rd with 66% obesity rate.  All of the top 10 are above 60% which includes UK, New Zealand, and Germany.  I actually find that kind of amusing though since these countries make fun of America yet they are also at an extremely high obesity rate.

i believe you confuse overweight with obesity. overweight is pretty common in most countries but that includes everyone above ideal, even if he has so little too much that he will never have a problem with it. but that isn't the problem. the problem is obesity and the amount of people who live with that is higher in usa. 

I'll agree with that.  No argument there :)  

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
crissindahouse said:

i believe you confuse overweight with obesity. overweight is pretty common in most countries but that includes everyone above ideal, even if he has so little too much that he will never have a problem with it. but that isn't the problem. the problem is obesity and the amount of people who live with that is higher in usa. 

I'll agree with that.  No argument there :)  

America does have a lot of actual obese people We seem to celebrate it. Comedians, Actors, and even reality TV. 500 pound lady, girl who did not know whe was pregnant, etc. I wonder if you just looked at obese and not overweight people, who would be at the top?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

JayWood2010 said:
spurgeonryan said:
JayWood2010 said:
spurgeonryan said:
I like to use Curry on a lot of things.

Also, Garlic keeps bugs away.

Speaking of bugs and  spices, Cinnamon also keeps ants away.

It also is healthy in small doses, but can kill you in large doses or make you high.

Didn't know that lol  But in the article it does say this "And cinnamon can potentially fight diabetes. The antioxidants in cinnamon are linked to lower inflammation, as well as reductions in blood glucose concentrations in people with diabetes."

Mmmmmmm I love cinnamon. :)