Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBOX ONE. Multitasking. 15 exclusives in year 1, 8 of them are new IP's. Halo mini series (Spielberg), NFL deal. FIFA and COD exclusive content.

kowenicki said:
some people in here are kidding themselves

15 EXCLUSIVES YEAR ONE, 8 (8!!) OF THEM NEW IP's

nice hardware, that looks solid and quality

exclusive content deals for FIFA and COD

halo mini series

lmao

you guys crack me up.

6 of those 8 titles could be Kinect titles.

The showed a virtual image of the hardware, the specs were good though, finally Bluray

they've had exclusive content deals before, it lasts for a month anyways

halo series not even a trailer, so how can you be hyped!?

Around the Network

http://kotaku.com/the-xbox-is-not-always-online-but-seems-to-block-used-509077987

Have to pay a fee to play used games. Damn you MSFT.

That was:

50 minutes multimedia 

10 minutes games

.... yeah.

Not sure about the name, but I easily get used to it.

LOL @ people hanging on to the 15 exclusives comment. Do you realize most of those might just be Kinect games? or some will even get canceled inbetween now & after Xbox One releases. Its the same filler crap Microsoft has used the entire generation, and how many of those claimed games ever were worthwhile? There first party is terrible, no way around it. There best developer which was Bungie is no longer with them.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

IGN speculating a September release.

Around the Network
Somini said:

6 of those 8 titles could be Kinect titles.

The showed a virtual image of the hardware, the specs were good though, finally Bluray

they've had exclusive content deals before, it lasts for a month anyways

halo series not even a trailer, so how can you be hyped!?

Don was stood next to the Xbox, controller and Kinect right after we saw that virtual image.

Did you even watch it?

ironmanDX said:
People are complainong about lack of games?!? 15 exclusives, 8 are new IP's year one!!

How many of those did we see though? 15 exclusives might be big for xbox but it isn't something big for a full year. It's nice they are doing half new IPs, I like that. They only showed one at their conference and that is a let down. This isn't about games for them anymore.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

PS4 wins round one for me. Its about the games man.

ironmanDX said:
People are complainong about lack of games?!? 15 exclusives, 8 are new IP's year one!!

Says nothing. May well be 8 Kinect Live games (I doubt all of them are). Remember that it's all corporate talk.

WORST CONF EVER

Really MS fans are happy with that ?!

Come on ! No gameplay except for Call of.

Specs not detailed !!!

Only two exclusives whose one releases almost every year.

This show was a multimedia box presentation, nothing else.