Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

SpokenTruth said:
TheDX is suggesting we start a new thread to carry on from Boutros (or at least until he returns). I agree with the idea and it seems several of you have suggested the same.

The question becomes, who takes over? TheDX and I have both taken up the mantle for updating. I've tried replicating the charts that Boutros began but they take time to edit. TheDX has a more simplified approach but they can be updated and published much faster. Which way do we go?

Secondary to that, are there any details to these charts theDX or I should add (or remove)? If we're going to do a new thread, we have an opportunity to make it better.

Just my opinion, but while I like your charts more if the other charts are easier to do and prevent burnout then that might be better.

Around the Network
psychicscubadiver said:
SpokenTruth said:
TheDX is suggesting we start a new thread to carry on from Boutros (or at least until he returns). I agree with the idea and it seems several of you have suggested the same.

The question becomes, who takes over? TheDX and I have both taken up the mantle for updating. I've tried replicating the charts that Boutros began but they take time to edit. TheDX has a more simplified approach but they can be updated and published much faster. Which way do we go?

Secondary to that, are there any details to these charts theDX or I should add (or remove)? If we're going to do a new thread, we have an opportunity to make it better.

Just my opinion, but while I like your charts more if the other charts are easier to do and prevent burnout then that might be better.

I'm not worried about burnout.  I just want to know what readers would prefer.

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

SpokenTruth said:
psychicscubadiver said:

I'm not worried about burnout.  I just want to know what readers would prefer.

Yours is much more readable in my opinion. Also, the second chart is missing on TheDX version.

📣

I'll grant the permission to start the new thread based on community feedback and a chosen OP. So, just continue to post what you think and I'll make a note of it.

CGI-Quality said:

📣

I'll grant the permission to start the new thread based on community feedback and a chosen OP. So, just continue to post what you think and I'll make a note of it.

Not to sound pessimistic and all, but we have given up on Boutros to return?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
CGI-Quality said:

📣

Not to sound pessimistic and all, but we have given up on Boutros to return?

Well, I hope not, but in fairness to the topic, my hands are unfortunately tied.

Can't believe nobody has contact with Boutros outside of here.
Shame on you all, including me...

BraLoD said:
Can't believe nobody has contact with Boutros outside of here.
Shame on you all, including me...

No one seems to have his contact info outside of this site it seems.

Rank Platform Game Points Change Days left
1 PS4 Final Fantasy VII Remake 297 +3 8
2 PS4 Resident Evil 3 Z Version 128 +17 1
3 PS4 The Last of Us Part II 27 0 57
4 Switch Trials of Mana 23 0 22
5 Switch Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition (LE) 21 -2 57
6 PS4 Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris 21 0 49
7 PS4 Trials of Mana 21 0 22
8 PS4 Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (LE) 19 +1 49
9 PS4 Resident Evil 3 Z Version (LE) 11 0 1
10 PS4 Resident Evil 3 11 0 1
11 Switch The Fox Awaits Me (LE) 9 0 14
12 PS4 The Last of Us Part II (LE) 9 +1 57
13 Switch Kowloon Youma Gakuen Ki Origin of Adventure (LE) 8 0 63
14 PS4 Watch Dogs Legion 8 0 N/A
15 PS4 Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS. Maxi Boost On (LE) 6 NEW 119
16 PS4 The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki Kai 6 0 21
17 PS4 The Legend of Heroes: Ao no Kiseki Kai 6 0 56
18 Switch Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Remastered Edition 6 0 151
19 PS4 Cyberpunk 2077 6 0 168
20 Switch Fairy Tail (LE) 5 0 84

Welp, that Xenoblade party sure ended abruptly.