Forums - Sports Discussion - Alex Ferguson Retires. :-)

benao87 said:

Oh come on kowenicki, we all you you are a City supporter, and you hate United with passion, but one has to give credit where credit is due. And Ferguson is an incredible manager.

He'll be greatly missed.

Oh and I found this on the interwebz.

Definitive

Unprecedented

Simply the best

Around the Network

I am actually so sad for this, even though I am a Chelsea fan.

I've never lived in a world in which Sir Alex Ferguson hasn't been manager of Manchester United! Very emotional day.

benao87 said:

Oh come on kowenicki, we all you you are a City supporter, and you hate United with passion

I think he supports Oldham Athletic. He had it as an avatar once.

benao87 said:

Oh come on kowenicki, we all you you are a City supporter, and you hate United with passion, but one has to give credit where credit is due. And Ferguson is an incredible manager.

He'll be greatly missed.

Simply amazing...

Around the Network

David Beckham

I've just seen the news on Sir Alex. As I have said many times before the boss wasn't just the greatest and best manager I ever played under he was also a father figure to me from the moment I arrived at the club at the age of 11 until the day I left.

Without him I would never have achieved what I have done in my career. He understood how important it was to play for your country and he knew how much it meant to me.

After '98 without the manager I would have found it virtually impossible to cope with the attention I was getting on and off the field and for this I will always be grateful to him for his support and protection.

I am truly honoured to have been guided by the greatest manager in football and to have had the career that I had under him.

Thank you boss and enjoy the rest!

As a Liverpool fan, Ferguson retirement only brings me joy. He is a great manager, but the number of decisions he gets in the Domestic game from referee's is ridiculous, with him gone, hopefully the game is fairer now.

Also, I actually rate Moyes as a manager, but I don't quite see him as big enough to manage Man Utd (I think Klopp, Wenger or Mourinho would be better choices) but he's more than welcome to prove me wrong.

oh god not Wenger. Mourinho would be my choice.

benao87 said:

He'll be greatly missed.

Kow supports Oldham. He doesnt support City, United, Liverpool or Everton. 

He isnt a glory sheep

On another note, Moyes has confirmed hes leaving Everton at the end of the season and he wants the United job.