Forums - Movies Discussion - "Arrow" Official thread. Season 2! post your thoughts so far!

Who is the better villain?

Malcolm Merlin 4 16.00%

Slade Wilson 20 80.00%

See Results 1 4.00%

Total:25

Wednesday's episode was great I did not see that ending coming :)

It's obvious Sara will die so Laurel can become the real Black Canary.

Unfortunately for you guys Laurel and Roy are safe from death as they have to become there superhero counterparts first.

Also even though Slade will be beaten he won't die just like Malcom the Magnificent didn't die.

Around the Network

That episode.

Glad Laurel is finally becoming useful even if it is only a little, to be fair not much went on but next weeks episode looks like it's going to be great.

Oh and sorry, I was wrong about the 4 extra episodes thing, it even says it in the preview "2 episodes left" you was right Banana lol.

naruball said:
Ugh, I couldn't be any more upset after the last episode. My favourite part of the show (the only person that can actually act) is no longer gonna be part of it. Anyway, still a great show, but some plotlines are getting ridiculous. Also Thea should join his team or be written off. At the moment she's the typical annoying "teenage" rebelious character which viewers always hate and serves no purpose. The other character was fascinating. Oh well...

Regarding point one, it's not like dead characters don't keep popping up in this show over and over again (although only one of those is cheap, in my opinion). As for Thea...yeah. She finally stopped being obnoxious early this season, and now she's diving head-first to annoying territory.

kumagawa said:

Unfortunately for you guys Laurel and Roy are safe from death as they have to become there superhero counterparts first.

Unless they pull some complete and utter bullshit out of their ass, they let Shado die off before she became like she was in the comics.

Ryuu96 said:
That episode =P

Glad Laurel is finally becoming useful even if it is only a little ¬.¬ tbf not much went on but next weeks episode looks like it's going to be awesome!

Oh and sorry, I was wrong about the 4 extra episodes thing xD it even says it in the preview "2 episodes left" you was right Banana, they changed the last 4 episodes into one big season finale just split up =P

no problem. im glad they did though, too much events happening to fit in one big episode. 

it was a good episode, not great though. i hope diggle doesnt die, even though i been expecting him to die for weeks now.

i expect one more character from Olivers side to die, im guessing either sara or diggle will be the ones. im hoping for laurel or roy, doubt either one would happen though

So what did everybody think of the season finale?

Also have you guys saw the Flash trailer? 

Around the Network

#WeBack?

I was originally going to make a comment like "Ah, Season 2, back when Arrow was actually good" but Season 5 has been pretty good so far, 4/4 Good episodes!

- Not much drama and potential drama is being quickly dealt with (Felicity+Ragman)
- New villains are cool, loving Chad as Church though I guess he'll be killed off mid-season to make room for Prometheus, I'm happy they are keeping Prometheus in the background until then.
- Don't care much for Team Arrow, I think Artemis is the best, Terrific is useless, Wildog annoys me but Ragman is cool
- Loving Brutal Oliver again.
- Fight scenes seem to have improved a lot so far, last two seasons a lot of them felt messy or just boring.

Won't celebrate until after the mid-season finale though, seems to be when things turn to shit.

Also damn, did I kill the thread? two years

:O I didn't know this thread existed, wish it was still alive when I joined the site in 2015.

Oh well I'll take advantage of the necrobump to say that so far season 5 is pretty good, definitely a big improvement over season 4.