By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Studios’ creative director defends always-online Xbox 720

Otakumegane said:
I hope to god that MS gets stomped for this anti-consumer crap.
Sony on a smaller scale for Vita mem cards.
Nintendo for purposely undershipping.

Actually no. We need a crash right now to shake stuff up.

i hope MS gets stomped on for the same reason too. i understand that companies want to make profit and make money, but they can do that without treating consumers like crap. Sony are much better when it comes to this stuff, and are getting even better. and nintendo are honestly awesome when it comes to treating their consumers 

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
Its sounding pretty much like Im going back to how I was last gen. Sony as my primary, MS has distant secondary Halo box.

This gen I owned every console bur only used PS3 for exclusives. Last gen I was straight up PS2 and basically used my Xbox for Halo.

This Nextbox sounds strait up anti consumer and they will have to blow me away to convince me otherwise

you shouldnt make that decision just yet, atleast wait until MS announce the console and its features and wait until sony tells us everything about the ps4 as well

Dan Teasdale Lead Designer at Twisted Pixel Games.
‏@deliciousbees
Wait, my tweets can be counted as a "prominent Microsoft Studios employee" source? Crap! Do I have time to delete the dog tweets? #dogrango

What did he tweeted?

bananaking21 said:
Otakumegane said:

i hope MS gets stomped on for the same reason too. i understand that companies want to make profit and make money, but they can do that without treating consumers like crap. Sony are much better when it comes to this stuff, and are getting even better. and nintendo are honestly awesome when it comes to treating their consumers 

Holy crap. I'm so done. I need to spread the word. I can't tolerate this at all.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

DigitalDevilSummoner said:

Back on gaf xbox fans are like

PS fans are like

lol hilarious. Still don't beliee this is real though. Gotta be marketing at work, getting people to talk about the system. That's the only possible explanation.

Around the Network
Otakumegane said:
bananaking21 said:
Otakumegane said:

Holy crap. I'm so done. I need to spread the word. I can't tolerate this at all.

lool atleast wait until they confirm this we cant be sure if this is true or not, or if it is then how it would be implemented 

BenVTrigger said:

Its sounding pretty much like Im going back to how I was last gen. Sony as my primary, MS as a distant secondary Halo box.

This gen I owned every console but only used PS3 for exclusives. Last gen I was straight up PS2 and basically used my Xbox for Halo.

This Nextbox sounds strait up anti consumer and they will have to blow me away to convince me otherwise

It's not happening. MS is very smart when it comes to these things. It will be offline, I have 100% confidence in that.

bananaking21 said:
BenVTrigger said:
Its sounding pretty much like Im going back to how ruwas last gen. Sony as my primary, MS has distant secondary Halo box.

This gen I owned every console bur only used PS3 for exclusives. Last gen I was straight up PS2 and basically used my Xbox for Halo.

you shouldnt make that decision just yet, atleast wait until MS announce the console and its features and wait until sony tells us everything about the ps4 as well

oh i am.  Im buying a PS4 at launch no matter what but Im just saying if these constant rumors are true Im super dissapointed in MS

BenVTrigger said:
bananaking21 said:
BenVTrigger said:
Its sounding pretty much like Im going back to how ruwas last gen. Sony as my primary, MS has distant secondary Halo box.

oh i am.  Im buying a PS4 at launch no matter what but Im just saying if these constant rumors are true Im super dissapointed in MS

ohh i get what your saying. hopefully they arent true though. 

JoeTheBro said:
Is this guy in the loop and knowing things or is he just getting pissed off at people regardless of the validity of rumors?

I can't imagine someone in the loop spouting off like that. He is probably just tired of all the rumors. Or, if that thread about Halo someone leaked to from when the same guy was working for Sony.. he just likes to troll people.

If he were in the know, he would not make comments like that because of NDA and more importantly he'd just lose his job.