By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Game of Thrones (Season 3) Official Thread - New Poll!

Who is your favorite character?

Jon Snow 59 18.85%

Tyrion Lannister 88 28.12%

Arya Stark 47 15.02%

Jaime Lannister 19 6.07%

Joffrey Baratheon 9 2.88%

Robb Stark 20 6.39%

Sandor Clegane (The Hound) 5 1.60%

Ygritte 4 1.28%

Bran Stark 7 2.24%

Someone else/ See results 50 15.97%

Total:308
Jay520 said:

I can't understand the notion that the TV show is bad or ruins the books, simply because the plot differs from the plot of the books. I understand the want for the TV show to be an exact replica of the books, but these are two different mediums. The differences are inevitable.

The problem is there have been a lot of theories from the books and GRRM has never answered fans about them, so it gives the books a lot of mystery with what will happen next.

Since the TV show, there have been some major changes, and suddenly GRRM is talking about the mysteries the changes ruin and is just giving answers like "I always meant it like that".

Like hell he did, if he did he would have answered stuff years ago and he would just spill it al as the TV ruins them one by one, the TV show has pinned him in a corner, now there are storylines that if he wanted to pursue, he cant.

Around the Network
yum123 said:
holy jesus what an episode, this is why I dont read books. they ruin good tv shows

Lulz. What if it isn't turned into TV?

KylieDog said:

The problem is there have been a lot of theories from the books and GRRM has never answered fans about them, so it gives the books a lot of mystery with what will happen next.

Since the TV show, there have been some major changes, and suddenly GRRM is talking about the mysteries the changes ruin and is just giving answers like "I always meant it like that".

Like hell he did, if he did he would have answered stuff years ago and he would just spill it al as the TV ruins them one by one, the TV show has pinned him in a corner, now there are storylines that if he wanted to pursue, he cant.

When has George ever said that?

Good video from the official Game of Throne YouTube Channel. Game of Thrones In Memoriam: Season IV The North remembers

JayWood2010 said:

Good video from the official Game of Throne YouTube Channel. Game of Thrones In Memoriam: Season IV The North remembers

Damn, that was epic. Hadn't seen it before.

Around the Network

When does the next season start? Anyone know of any cheap ways of watching this? PM me if you do.

Also what book are they on now with the TV show?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
When does the next season start? Anyone know of any cheap ways of watching this? PM me if you do.

Also what book are they on now with the TV show?

Next season starts in march next year (well that when the other three seasons have started so I'm guessing they will keep this trend)

I don't know of any cheap ways of watching it, maybe just lend it off someone who has already bought it.

and they are just over halfway through with the books in the TV series.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website