How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

First you guys spam the thread with 'guess what game this is' and know with gifs/pics that are not even PS related what is the point?

Anyway not going for platinum in DW8, it is a no fun chore;..Getting Rayman's Legend platinum will be enough..

Around the Network
GamechaserBE said:
First you guys spam the thread with 'guess what game this is' and know with gifs/pics that are not even PS related what is the point?

Anyway not going for platinum in DW8, it is a no fun chore;..Getting Rayman's Legend platinum will be enough..

Ask gooch

EB1994 said:
pezus said:
gooch_destroyer said:

The hell is going on here? lol

The guy is wearing the Oculus Rift. You can see the TV screen how it has the left and right side image lol.

Dat hairstyle !!!!

The guy shit in his pants lmao.

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Dat hairstyle !!!!

The guy shit in his pants lmao.

Best part of video is the guy's laugh XD

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

EB1994 said:
pezus said:
gooch_destroyer said:

The hell is going on here? lol

The guy is wearing the Oculus Rift. You can see the TV screen how it has the left and right side image lol.

Just lol! I want to try that

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/25/blazblue-chrono-phantasma-producer-would-like-a-ps4-port-with-exclusive-features/

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Producer Would like a PS4 Port With Exclusive Features

Why did Sony confirm the release date of the update on twitter but there is no blogpost for it yet?

I re-started Resi 4 today for reasons. It's as good as I remember.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.